September 6, 2011

MFT September Release Blog Hop & Shop!





Hi there and welcome to the My Favorite Things Release Blog Hop & Shop!  Everything you've seen over the last seven days from the MFT design team is now available in the MFT Boutique!

If you've arrived here from Eva's Blog then you're in the right place.  If you've just happened along then head on over to Kim's blog to start from the beginning!

You're My Hero:


I used one of the newest à la modes, Blue Without You, for my card.  I paired her with some Bo Bunny Liberty Collection papers.  I just love the à la modes.  Wish I had long skinny legs like that!

She was colored with Copics and the large star was paper pieced.  I used the following Die-namics:  Ticket Tab, Stacking Stars and First Place Award Ribbon.  Some Divine Twine tied buttons and machine stitching finish the card!




Your next stop on this hop is to my amazingly talented friend, Jodi's Blog!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

29 comments:

Barbara said...

Fabulous, Jackie!

Jodi Collins said...

This makes me want to stand up and sing the Star Spangled Banner! STUNNING Jacks! LOVE the paper and the stars!

Karen Motz said...

Stunning Jacks!!! You always have the BEST layouts and details!!!!!!!

Rachel G said...

I'm with Jodi..."oh, say can you see..." Love her and your card is fabulous!!!

Carly said...

What a fun image and I adore the layout! So clever, eye catching and funky.

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE this!!!! Another fabulous layout, and the papers and coloring are just perfect!! :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this! Perfect papers and coloring,

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Jackie

Melody said...

Perfect papers and I LOVE the layout!

zehra said...

lovely, what a beautiful layout

Susan said...

Love this card. Thanks for sharing.

Jenny said...

Love it all Jackie! The layout, dp, colouring- all wonderful! You have really rocked the previews this month! Way to go!!

Clarissa said...

Love the paper pieced star and great papers.

Sherrie said...

So patriotic and soooooo cute!

Sarah Gough said...

this is just perfect Jackie!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love the dp you used with this cute image.

TheScrapalicious said...

love your card. it's just so cute. love the image, and love the ticket tab die. really need to get that.

afilatreau said...

Love your paper choice! Super adorable card!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE This is sooo stinking cute!

Kelli Hull said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!!!

callyannc said...

This is my fav! Too cute and you can never go wrong with red, white and blue! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
come on over:)

Dawn Easton said...

Totally fun! Love how you've coloured her! Those jeans rock!

Lisa H. said...

love her! your work is always amazing!

scrappingnana said...

Love your card Jackie. The papers are perfect. TFS

Nancy Thomas said...

Just beautiful Jackie - I love the papers, the red, white and blue color scheme - everything really.

Michele Boyer said...

What perfect papers! I love the dotted star!!

Allison said...

This is too stinkin' cute! Love everything and your colouring is amazing!

Anonymous said...

No, I salute you for this card! Freakin' darling girl!

Jody Morrow said...

WOW, completely gorgeous. SO jaw-dropping!