September 26, 2011

Smile about TCP Tuesday!


Hi there everyone!  I have a card for you TODAY's TCP Tuesday challenge!  I made a TCP Tuesday card ON TUESDAY!  Yay me!  LOL!


Anywho.....Jenny is our Hostess with the Mostess and she gave us some fabby colors as our challenge this week.  I was a little scared when I saw the purple, but I got over my fear when I started my card!  Here is a graphic of the colors:


Pretty, isn't it?  I pulled out one of my favorite bunny sets, Kick Some Grass and got busy.  The sketch is last week's Mojo Monday sketch 207, but I left out the oval panel because it didn't work with the image I used.  The bunny was colored with Copics and finished with some machine stitching and ahdesive gems.  I machine stitched the sentiment flag to the image panel and finished each panel with some more stitching.  I finished the card with a butterfly cut using the Mini Exotic Butterfly dies. (currently sold out)  All of the papers are from the MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky 6s6 pad.


To find out all of the details about TCP Tuesday and how you can play to win some Cat's Cash, just head on over to Alma's Blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love this Jackie - the purples with the adorable bunny is just perfect.

Marisa said...

How cute is this! Love how you mixed the papers! Fabulously coloured bunny too :)

Mary J said...

Oh, I love this Jackie! Now I NEED that butterfly die!!

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet, Jackie! I love those colours together!!! Fun!

Alma de la Rosa said...

LOVE! And I love the patterned banner you stamped the sentiment on. That little bit of stitching just finishes it off.

Karen Motz said...

Soooooooooo cute! Love the detail on the butterfly die!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Fabulous, Dahling! Of course, I expect nothing less from the incredible Jackie P!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Pedro, love this colour combo along with the layout and the bling on the flowers!!! I love when you put the sentiment on the image then add a little sewing. I so need to copy that!