June 2, 2012

And the Winner is........

Hi everyone!!  I'm SO SORRY I forgot to post the winner of the My Favorite Things Blog Candy!  My youngest had 5th grade promotion this week, it was also the last week of school and it was BUSY!  Yesterday I was so tired I just spaced on drawing a winner!  But I'll shut up and get to the real reason you're here :)

I was anxious to hear what you all would get with a 50.00 voucher from My Favorite Things!  It would be a tough choice because there is just so much to love from MFT!  The MAJORITY of you said you'd buy Die-namics!  I don't blame you because I LOVE my Die-namics!  What did we ever do without steel dies?

I used Random dot org to pick a winner and the number drawn was #92....Meredith (Crafty Math Chick)

Here is Meredith's comment:

Crafty Math Chick said...
WOW! That is incredibly generous of you Jackie! Gee, where would I begin... my wishlist is SO long... I'd want the Dienamics Berry Box, and the Dienamics Let's Toast Die & Stamp Set Combo..LOL! Those two things alone would take me over, and there are a TON of a la modes I still want too! LOL, MFT just makes too many pretty crafty things! Have a great day Jackie!
~Meredith
MAY 29, 2012 6:22 AM 

Congratulations, Meredith!!  Send me an email at jackiepedro at sbcglobal dot net so I can get your gift voucher code to you!!

Thanks for playing everyone!!!  I hope you have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Makalah said...

Congrats Meredith! :)

Jenny said...

Wow- congrats Meredith! I want that berry box dienamic too;)Now you'll have it!

KelliJo said...

Better winner could not have been picked.... Even me!!! I LOVE me some Meredith!!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

O-M-GEEEEEE! i cannot believe BELIEVE it! I didn't even bother to check, just assuming someone else would win (that and the fact I have been packing my little heart out). My gosh - thank you SO MUCH JACKIE! I really can't believe it!!
HUGS!
Meredith
PS - thanks to Candace for the heads up and thanks to Kelli for the super sweet comment too. I am so blessed to have the nicest crafty friends!!