June 17, 2012

World's Greatest Dad



Hi there!  I have a card to share with you that I made for my Father-in-law for Father's Day.  I have the greatest Father-in-law so it seemed only fitting to use the Worlds Greatest Dad stamp from the new Masculine Graphic Tee Die-namics and Stamp set from My Favorite Things!  Oh, and he has a mustache so I had to use the cute little mustache from the set, too.  As a matter of fact, in the 18 years I've been with my hubby, he has never been without a mustache!  

I layered the tee on top of the new Die-namics Traditional Tags STAX.  The Die-namics Notched Border was used at the bottom.  I finished it with some metal eyelets and some thick twine.  I cut the two flags on the top right with the Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX.  They were finished with some metal brads.  I didn't finish the inside because hubby requested that it be blank.  All the papers are  from the Echo Park Times and Seasons 6x6 pad.

Here are the Die-namics I used:






Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Karen Giron said...

I love this, Jackie! I love the eyelets and twine - so cool!

Luanne said...

I really like this one Jackie! Great detailing along the bottom with the brads and twine, and I love how your tag makes the shirt really stand out. I'm sure he loved it!

Denise Marzec said...

Great papers and I LOVE the look of the twine threaded along the bottom. Very cool!

My husband has always had a mustache, too. I have no idea what he looks like without one and he won't shave it off even for a day (we wonder if maybe there's a girl's name tattooed under there...lol!).

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this one! The papers are fantastic with this new set!

Karen Motz said...

This is soooo handsome!!! Love your papers and colour choices!!!