June 22, 2012

Sending Bunches Of Love {SSS161}

Hi there!  Did you notice a little change at my blog?  Isn't my new blog design BEAUTIFUL?  Oh My Word....I just love it!  Well, the wildly talented stamper and Dirty Dozen Alum, Kim Teasdale has started a new online business called Dilly Dally Alley Designs and she redesigned my entire blog!  If you're interested in a new blog design PLEASE go to Kim!  I can't say enough good things about her!

In honor of my new blog design, I made a card with the papers that inspired the look of my new blog, Summer Fresh by Simple Stories.  L.O.V.E. this paper.  

I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #161.  Karen always has such terrific sketches and this one is no exception!  I used Bunch of Hearts Flopsey for my card.  He was colored with Copics and his hearts were paper pieced.  The large heart in the center was stamped a second time and popped up for some dimension on a piece of patterned paper cut using the Rectangle STAX set 1. I cut a heart from burlap using the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics.  The little flower was made with the Flower and Leaf Trio Die-namics.  The Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics were used for the flags and the sentiment was cut out using the Mini Tab Foursome Die-namics.  Some machine stitching and an adhesive pearl on the flower finishes the front.


The finished inside:








Karen's sketch:



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Your blog looks amazing Jacks! Love this sweet Flopsey with the gingham and burlap!

Anonymous said...

You blog spot is so bright, clean and simple! I love it too! AND your card is adorable!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the new header! Kim does nice work! She is busy too - I am on a waiting list! :)

Karen Day said...

Great new blog design (it's so happy!) and a sweet card!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Jackie! I love the new header! I really love your burlap embellie on your card, so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love your new blog! It's so happy! Your card is awesome, and love that burlap heart!
Hugz2u!

Jenny said...

Kim did a fabby job with your blog (although I didn't much think it needed fixin') lol! Your card is freakin adorbs too!!! love the burlap heart:)

Dawn Easton said...

Loving the new blog look!!! I need to makeover too! LOL!

Your card is awesome! Thanks for the idea to cut the burlap. I have some just sitting there...must do something with it today!

Natalie said...

Adorable card! Love that paper. Your blog looks fantastic!
PS I'm also on the waiting list!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how seriously gorgeous! I love all the ribbon tabs at the bottom and the paper pieced hearts on Flopsey. Awesome!

Queen Mary said...

Jackie I love this! I love the burlap with the summertime!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it