June 20, 2012

Hello Friend! {MFTWSC77}

Hi there!  It's time to get sketchy with this week's Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things!  If you love skewed panels like I do then you will LOVE this week's sketch!  

Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each designer!


I used my favorite Pure Innocence image, Freckles.  She was colored with Copics and her outfit was paper pieced.  She was cut out with Rectangle STAX set 1 Die-namics.  I seem to be having a renewed love affair with the Flower and Leaf Trio Die-namics as I've been reaching for them often as of late!  Each flower was finished with a green adhesive pearl.  First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics was used for the sentiment.  Some machine stitching and beautiful lace finish the front.  All of the papers are Pretty Party by Crate Paper (6x6).




A detail shot of one of the flowers and the sentiment:




And the finished inside.  Those tails were cut out using the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics.  The sentiment is from All Occasions Sentiments.










Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Alina said...

beautiful card, Jackie, gorgeous papers and colours, I love green!
hugs, Alina

Jodi Collins said...

Jacks, this is SUPER gorgeous! LOVE the papers and the lace trim is a great accent!

Dawn Easton said...

Awwww she's sweet! I was going to reach for her last night but went for Cute-a-tude instead. Now you have me wanting to go make another card....hehe! Fabulous papers too!

Unknown said...

SO very sweet, Jackie! She is darling and I absolutely LOVE your new blog design!

Kristy Hansen said...

I love the design of your new header for your blog. Great colors. Love your card and papers you chose. ksh

Denise Marzec said...

Beeeeeeeautiful card! I LOVE all the green! It really pops!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love those pants

Anonymous said...

I frigin' love your work, you always make me gasp GF!