June 21, 2014

Baby Girl {SSSC224}

Hi there! I'm back this weekend with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sketch and I think you will too. I hope this sketch inspires you to get inky!

I made a baby card using today's sketch. I used Oh Baby Die-namics, Beautiful Baby, Striped Background, Typewriter Text Background, Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX, Square STAX Set 1, and Blueprints 12. The colors I used are Pink Lemonade, Bubblegum (Hybrid Ink), Grout Gray, Banana Split, and Sweet Tooth.

Here's my card:


I die-cut the word baby five times from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and glued them all together for dimension.



Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

9 comments:

Emily said...

I love the card and the color combination. Some lucky parents are going to be really happy that they know you.

Lisa H. said...

thre's tha sweet duckie again and the wonderful color combo. LOVE the stripes in the background.

Lynn Put said...

Darling baby girl card! Love the dimension in your die cut sentiment and the sweet little duck.

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Jackie, love that little duckie!!!

Tracy said...

Absolutely precious Jackie. You took this to a whole new level. I love how you layered the word baby. You rocked the different backgrounds again too. *wink*

Barbara said...

How adorable, Jackie! Your baby die cut is layered perfection!

Karen Motz said...

This is darling!! LOVE how the thickness of the word really makes it stand out!!

Dana White said...

The dimension on the word is perfect it just pops off the card. Gorgeous baby card Jackie

Anonymous said...

FIVE TIMES!! I guess you have a lot of time on your hands hey!!! LOL This is amazing GF!!!