June 7, 2014

MFT June Release Countdown: 3!

Hi there and welcome back to the June Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! We are introducing some super fun stamps and Die-namics today so be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details.

Today I have a card to share that uses the new and FUN Smile Stamp Set and Gingham Background. I have also used some of my already released faves, too: Gerbera Daisy; Leaf-Filled Flourish; Pierced Traditional Tag STAX; Wood Plank Background; Pinstripe BackgroundHorizontal Stitched Strips; and File Tab Die-namics. The colors I used are Pink Lemonade, Steel Blue, and Sweet Tooth. I am in LOVE with this color combo. Steel Blue is a gorgeous color.


Detail shot of the flower:


The finished inside:




Only Four More Days Until the June Release!


Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my card.

17 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

The pink and charcoal are fabulous together.

Debbie Nelson said...

Love the daisy, colors and everything about this card!

Lisa H. said...

Fabulous!! Love the pink and gray.

Tracey said...

Stunning Jackie!

Katia said...

gray plus pink, stunnig combination of color!

Jeannean said...

Fantastic card! I love the pattern you put on the gerbera! I think this is the first time I have seen steel gray! I do like your color combo!

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!!! I love that you used the tag and then added a little tab, very sharp GF!

Cathy Weber said...

I'm almost afraid to look at your cards every day Jackie...I not only want things from the current release, but things I passed on previously! This is a gorgeous card...I LOVE every single element on it.

choman9912@aol.com said...

Love the colors. Great use of the new dies and stamps!!! Thanks for sharing!

Parker said...

Bringing many elements together and it all turned out 'the best'. You've used my fave color-combo and my fave flower.

Lagene said...

OOooo pink and grey is such a lovely combination!

Shanna Shands said...

Wonderful color combo!

Unknown said...

the color combo is stunning and the gerbera flower die add such beauty to the card. the flower die is another must have for me. thank you for sharing with us

Pam Young said...

Oh my God I love it!!!!! The colors are perfect, and I love everything about it!!!!!

Janelle said...

This card made me smile!

Cynthia Clark said...

OMGosh! Beautiful! I always forget how much I love pink and grey together.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors. Love that daisy.