June 3, 2014

MFT June Release Countdown: 7!

Hi everyone! Hold on to your hats because it's time for the June Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! We have SO MANY fun new products to share over the next week so be sure to stay tuned to the MFT Blog for all of the details each day and to see how you can win big just for commenting!

Today we are introducing Blueprints 16, Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Together Forever Stamp Set from Lisa Johnson Designs, and a beautiful Romantic Script Background! I have two cards to share so let's get to it.

My cards today use all of the above new stamps and Die-namics along with a few already-released favorites. I used the same color scheme on both cards (Kraft, Grapesicle, and Primitive White) as this is something I tend to do when making more than one card in a crafty session. Why do I do this? It's easy! Simple as that.

I stamped the Romantic Script Background in Kraft Hybrid ink onto Primitive White Card Stock. I die-cut the Gerbera Daisy, the Circle Frame (from Blueprints 16), and the Horizontal Stitched Strip from Grapesicle Card Stock that was stamped with the Linen Background in Grapesicle Hybrid ink. The sentiment is from Lisa's new set, Together Forever, and was stamped in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. Isn't the font on this sentiment so beautiful?


Detail shot of the Gerbera Daisy:


The finished inside:


I used all of the same elements on the second card, just switched up a few things. I went with a horizontal A2 card, a smaller Gerbera Daisy and a Kraft circle frame. The sentiment was stamped on a Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX. (I think I squealed when I saw this new STAX set).


Detail shot of the Gerbera Daisy/Circle Frame/sentiment cluster.


And the simple inside:



Only Seven More Days Until the June Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my cards.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

25 comments:

Debbie Nelson said...

Both cards are gorgeous...lov the grapesicle!

Tracey said...

Loving the Grapesicle!! Beautiful cards!!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous.

loulou said...

What gorgeous colours. Really like your colour combination and I love that new background script stamp.

Unknown said...

Your cards are so incredible! I love the purple daisy! The sentiments and pierced stax are on the top of my must have list!! Amazing job!

Katia said...

Amazing combo of colors! is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards! I love the second one the best. I love the circle frame with the gerbera daisy. Awesome layout!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Great cards, love the color combination!

Alina said...

they are just perfect and very beautiful, Jackie, thank you for the inspiration!!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors….love it!!!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the colors and design of each one.

Kari V. said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. And I'm still loving that Gerbera Daisy!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Wonderful color combination. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous layout and Love the lilac with the craft.

Jeannean said...

I love Grapecicle with Kraft! Your cards are fantastic!

Pam Young said...

Love the card and color palette!!

Gabby said...

Lovely card! Great color combos and use of all those wonderful dies! :)

Nora Noll said...

How lovely!! Really like the colors you chose and how you used the dies. I have to say, though, that it isn't a new release but I LOVE the look of the linen stamp. I might have to invest in that one!!

Teresa said...

Love your color combo! And the mixture of the linen background stamp and the romantic one is super!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

OMG!! gorgeous!!!

Marie D. said...

Love the color and composition...beautiful.

Unknown said...

my favorite color is purple and the color contrast in this card is perfect. so so pretty. thanks. cant wait to get some of these dies. play time

Tammy H said...

Beautiful Cards!!! Love how different they look while using similar elements.

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely lovely card!

Anonymous said...

You are rocking the Kraft with any colour honey!!!