June 7, 2014

Smile {SSSC222}

Hi everyone! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! You are going to LOVE this week's sketch! I hope you get a chance to play along.

I went square with my sketch this week to accommodate for the larger sentiment. I used a new stamp set from MFT called Smile along with the new Gingham Background. The colors I used are Steel Blue, Pink Lemonade, and Sweet Tooth.

You can find a complete link list of all the products I used at the bottom of this post.

Here's my card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my card.


Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

12 comments:

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Great card, love the wood on the grey background!

Debbie Nelson said...

Beautiful!

Lisa H. said...

Perfectly sweet!!!

Tracey said...

What a beautiful colour combo!! This is a gorgeous card!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous! Makes me smile!

Susi said...

Such a beautiful card ... love your use of all the fab dies!

Anonymous said...

I always smile with your stuff Pedro! Again, amazing colour combo!

Tracy said...

Swooon! Love this color combo. I absolutely LOVE the sentiment on the inside. You are definitely the queen of background stamps!!!

Karen Giron said...

This card makes me happy! I love it as a square and your flower is perfection!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! Love the color choices!

Dana White said...

Beautiful Jackie - the flower is stunning I do believe i may "need" that one!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Strap! The patterns are PERFECTION together and I love that you used Smile too!!!