June 28, 2014

Happy 50th! {SSSC225}

Hi there everyone! Long time no post! Summer has started and with two girls at home I am busy! I'm sure most of you can relate. My stamping time is greatly reduced, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My girls are growing fast! I want to enjoy every teenage tantrum experience ;)

Anywho....it's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. We had a 50th birthday to attend this weekend so I used this sketch as my jumping off point for my card. The colors I used are Jellybean Green, Black Licorice, Primitive White, and Natural. I also pulled out some eyelets! They haven't seen the light of day in quite awhile! The stamps and Die-namics I used are Pinstripe Background, Wood Plank Background, Big Numbers Die-namics, File Tab, Lead the Way, Blueprints 1, and Blueprints 4. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Pure Innocence Birthday Princess.

Here is my masculine card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:

Karen Motz (Taking this week off)
Lisa Henke (Taking this week off)
Sarah Jane Kale (Taking this week off)
Tracy Clemente (Taking this week off)
Vicki Burdick (Taking this week off)

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PEDRO!!! Are you freakin' kidding me, this is amazing!

Marisa said...

Fabulous masculine card!! Love it! I'm with you re: spending time with the kids. Squeezing in every moment I can :)

Betty Wright said...

Jackie, this is fantastic! Love the textures! Great stamping, hardware detailing, and design! Great color combo, too!

Dana White said...

Brilliant take on the sketch Jackie