June 6, 2010

CPS Sketch #170 Love You Muchly


Hi there everyone!  I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!  Our weather has been beautiful!  We spent yesterday swimming with the girls and this morning was spent going to the Farmer's Market and Target!

After we got home I sat down so I could work on this week's CPS sketch.  My Favorite Things is the sponsor this month and if you participate in the sketch there will be a winner!  Well, I have a list of stuff I'd like from MFT, but the budget can't cover it all, so why not try to win?  LOL!

So here is my card using CPS Sketch #170.  I used one of my Pure Innocence girls, Heart Stripes.  I paired her with some October Afternoon dp...it's a mix of OA paper, but I can't remember which pads!  I throw them all into a plastic bag once I start using them so they are all mixed.  I believe they are Farm Fresh & Fly a Kite, but don't hold me to that.

Well, I hope you all have a great week!  I'll be back tomorrow night with Mercy's Tuesday sketch!  You don't want to miss it!
Stamps:  Pure Innocence Heart Stripes (MFT)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, October Afternoon DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories & Tools:  Curved Rectangle Nesties, Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon, Large Scallop Die (PTI), Cork, Sewing Machine, Rustic Jute Twine, Foam Tape


23 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card, Jackie. Love the cork.

Diane Jaquay said...

Cute and colorful, I LOVE it!!!

Dana said...

You are so good at mixing PP and colors Jackie. This is so soft and pretty.

Karen Motz said...

EEEKS!!!! This is DARLING!!!!!!! I love all the patterned papers you incorporated...sooooo pretty!!!

Becky Carafa said...

This is darling! Love all that pp and cork!

Kathy Martin said...

It really doesn't get much sweeter than this! I LOVE this card! :)

Lindsay said...

Awww, she's so cute! Great coloring and I love those papers! My favs! Great work.

Kerri said...

This is so adorable, Jackie! I love the scalloped cork border!

Keva said...

Look at this! I love it. The cork is really cool and your coloring is, as always,perfect!

Melody said...

I love this! Great papers and colors. Love the touch of the cork!

Beate said...

Ahhh...that is soooo cute! Love your coloring and the darling paper you used. I am a bit obsessed with October Afternoon paper lately. It's just sooo pretty!
Hugs and smiles

Lisa H. said...

Darling, Jackie, just darling! love the cork and the pretty papers. good luck!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is soooo adorable! What a great job with the coloring!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW Jackie this is super duper stinkin' cute!!! FABULOUS CARD!!! Hugs ~S~

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute. I love the soft colors.

Michelle said...

Oh so cute! Love the paper you used with that sweet image. Great layout too...I'll have to give it a try!

Laurie said...

Oh my how cute is she? I love her! I am really going to come to your house for coloring lessons! :)

Unknown said...

I love this, it is so totally adorable! Love the sponging! Fingers crossed for you to win, I love what you do with MFT!

Erica said...

So cute! I really like the mix of patterned paper.

Maggie said...

Such a great mix of DP and textures...your card is fantastic!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this muchly!! Too, too cute!!

Unknown said...

This is so very sweet!
Congratulations, your card is being featured as part of MFT's Our Favorite Finds today!

havingfunwithpaper said...

Awesome color paper combinations!! Stunning!