June 24, 2010

Verve Sneak Always On My Mind

Hi there everyone!  Verve has their latest release tomorrow night and I've been stamping the last couple of days away!  I can't wait for you to see the new sets!

The sneak peeks started yesterday on the Verve Blog.   You can check out yesterday's post here and today's post here.  Don't forget to leave comments because in true Verve fashion there are prizes to be won!!  LOL!  I'll be back tomorrow with another sneak peek with an awesome new set, but why don't we get to the sneak peek I have to show you today!!


This card uses the new fantastic set called Always On My Mind.  I stamped the hanging star three times and "hung" them from some twine.  I added some orange sugar coated glitter by Doodlebug Designs to the center of each star with a Quickie Glue Pen.  The DP is the new Library Ledger from Papertrey.  I'm not a shabby makin' card kind of gal, but once I started I couldn't stop!  A little machine stitching, some twill and buttons and I called it done!  I kind of like how it turned out!  What do you think?

Well, thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

Stamps:  Always On My Mind (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, Library Ledger (All Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Tea Dye
Accessories & Tools:  Twill Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Aqua Mist Buttons, Corner Chomper, Glitter, Twine, Sewing Machine, Distressing Tool,  Foam Tape

18 comments:

Barbara said...

I love this, Jackie! Love the soft colors and the vintage look. Kitty is much better, thanks!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love how you "shabbied" this up Jackie, and those stars are just SWEET!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love this, Jackie! Great distressing and I love how you hung the glittery stars!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

WOW!! This is a great shabby creation Jackie!! Love it!!

Kara said...

This is adorable, Jackie! I love the shabby, tattered edges and soft color pallete!
Kara

Amy Kolling said...

I just love how it is shabby looking! With that soft palette of colors and the twill....makes for one GREAT card!

Suzanne said...

Jackie, are you trying to make me buy this paper? Every time you use it, it moves a little higher on my wish list. This card is absolute perfection!!

Marisa said...

Totally adorable card, Jackie! Love all the distressing and the twine you used. Can't wait to see what else you Divas have created :D

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I love the rustic shabby look, Jackie! Fantastic card girl!

Danisha said...

Soooo cute! Love the DP!!!

Dana said...

Lovely. The soft, subtle vintage look is perfect.

Bev J. said...

I like your shabby card and the image you used. Look forward to seeing the set. tfs

Becky Carafa said...

I think it's awesome! Love how soft it looks! I really like the buttons/twill combo.

Ida said...

Very pretty. Love the softness and your distressing is just wonderful.

Denise Marzec said...

Love how you did the twine with the little bows! Too cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous Jackie. I love this new set!!

Laurie said...

This is too cute! I love the distressed edges!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Well, I LOVE this!! It's just adorable! the shabby-ness is just perfect! :)