June 3, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks ~ Day 3!

Hi there everyone!  Today is day three of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks and today the Baker's Dozen will be showing you peeks of the new 4th of July A la Carte stamps designed by Taylor herself and another fab set, Hangin' Out - At the Beach, another exciting addition to our popular Hangin' Out set designed by Nancy McKinney.

I have a sample of the 4th of July A la Carte stamps!  So let's get to it!


The image used on my card is one of the new 4th of July A la Carte images and is called God Bless the USA.  All of the dp and cardstock, with the exception of the Kraft cardstock, is from the July Project Pantry Kit.  You will love the DP in this kit!   I used Taylor's sketch from last Friday, TESC115.   I rounded some more corners (I think I'm addicted) with my Corner Chomper and added some silver Stickles to the center of the sparklers.  The brads are from my stash.

All of the 4th of July A la Carte stamps (there are three) will retail for $4.95 each.  The July Project Pantry Kit will retail for $14.95.  You can also purchase all three 4th of July A la Carte images along with the July Project Pantry for $26.95.  That's about a 10% savings when you purchase them all together!

Here is what is included in the July Project Pantry:
20 sheets 6x6 patterned paper from the We R Memory Keepers Old Glory collection
9 sheets of 8.5 x 11 cardstock (Red, Blue, and Cream)
4.5 yards of ribbon (1.5 yards each of three different styles)
30 rhinestone stars (red, white, and blue)
6x6 Star Shower Stencil
Fire Engine Red glitter

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has done with the new sets peeked today!


Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Taylor said...

Absolutely fabulous, Jackie! And you did such an awesome job representing the stamp with this week's TESC sketch! It's like it was made for it!

Love the chomped corner detail too!

Dana said...

Oooh, I like the alternated rounded corners, and the front piece is laid out so well Jackie. Fun stamps...sparklers rock!

Jodi Collins said...

This is FAB Jacks!!! LOVE the layout and how you stamped on the kraft!!!!! AWESOME!!

Carolina said...

What a wonderful, patriotic card!!! Great details with the nested stars and the sparkles are just the perfect touch!

Jami said...

Love the addition of kraft to the kit papers and love your rounded corners. I'm loving my chomper too!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful, fun, patriotic card Jackie, I really LOVE this!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Fantastic, love the layout!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is wonderful, Jackie! Love it, looks like a great kit and some really fun stamps!

Christina said...

Oh my, those sparklers are adorable! And I love all those polka dots!

Kerri said...

OOH, I love this, Jackie! What a fun 4th of July card!!! Such a great image, and that dp is awesome! Your rounded corners look fabulous, girlie :)

Kathy Martin said...

Wonderfully patriotic card! Love the design and papers! :)

Amy Kolling said...

I love how you made the sentiment curved and such a great layout Jackie!!

Laurie said...

This is beautiful! I love the design and the layout! GREAT card!

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful card! Love everything about it!

Karen Giron said...

OMG I love this!! You rocked the sketch and the image is gorgeous!! LOVE, love, LOVE it!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this card! What a great card for 4th of July!

Karen Motz said...

Fabulous Jackie!!! Love the layout!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Jackie, this is just GORGEOUS!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely fabulous!!