June 14, 2010

A New Little Someone {MTSC78}



Hi there everyone!  It's Tuesday and it's time for another one of Mercy's fab sketches!  I went with a baby theme this week!  I had been itching to use some of my Papertrey stamps and Baby Button Bits was calling my name!  I substituted stitching for the portion you see under the main image on the sketch!   The DP is Pretty Pastels from Papertrey. I could not get these colors to photograph properly!  This was the best out of three separate "photo shoots"!

Don't forget to check out Mercy's Muses to see more awesome inspiration with this sketch:

Jessica Knutsen (June 2010 Guest Muse)
& of course, Mercy





21 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

"Beary" sweet Jackie :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Just adorable as can be! LOVE the addition of that sweet button!

Kerry Johnson said...

This is so super sweet Jackie!

Allison said...

Wow! This is absolutely adorable! Love the colours, piecing on the bear and the stitching is amazing!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is ADORABLE! I have that set and have colored a couple of teddies, but not actually used one on a card yet, lol!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Jackie!!

Lindsay said...

Love this baby card Jackie! That bear is fabulous! Great work!

Kathy Martin said...

ADORABLE! Love that big button for the bears tummy! :)

Amy Kolling said...

This baby card is just the cutest!!! My favorite part is that stitching!! Great added effect!!

Jodi Collins said...

BEEEEE-autiful Jacks! LOVE the colors and papers and that teddy is TOOO cute!

Unknown said...

OMG, jackie...this is absolutely adorable! love that little teddy bear! fabulous sample again this week! :)

Marisa said...

This is beyond adorable, Jackie! Just love the stitching along the bottom and the button on the teddy's tummy.

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet love the soft colors and the bear is adorable!

Laurie said...

So sweet!!! I love it!! The shading on the bear is so perfect! You are too good girl!

Julie said...

I was half-expecting to see Daffodils this morning, but you surprised me! :) Love this card!! :)

Jen Carter said...

That is just adorable!!

Becky Carafa said...

Sooooo cute! I love that bear, and this set is on my wishlist, gotta get it soon.

Keva said...

Awww...this is so cute!! I just adore baby cards. My favorite part is the twine at the bottom!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Jackie!!!

Kay D said...

Aww, this is SO sweet, and I just lurve that sweet little teddy!

Pam Speidel said...

EXQUISITE Jackie! Such soft, sweet colors and perfect embellishments. ADORABLE!