June 4, 2010

Taylored Expressions Release Day!

 Hi there everyone!  It's release day over at Taylored Expressions!! Yippee!  That means everything you've seen throughout the week from the Baker's Dozen is now available for purchase!

But don't leave yet!  The Baker's Dozen has another round of fabulous inspiration using all of the sets you've seen this week!  I have two more peeks to share with you using my favorite Cuppie set to date, Udderly Sweet and the fabulous new Hangin' Out At the Beach!


Oh my word.....isn't farmer Cuppie the cutest?  I made this card with my hubby in mind, hence all the love!  I started by stamping the image in Memento Black and coloring with Copics.  I cut the image out with a Heart Nestie and before removing it from the die sponged the sky using a scallop circle as the template and then sponging some dirt at the bottom.  The sun is from Garden Party Blooms.  The sentiment was cut out with a Ribbon Tag Trio die and was sponged with Spring Rain ink before removing from the die.  All of the cardstock, dp and ribbon are from the Udderly Sweet Project Pantry Kit


This next card uses Hangin Out At the Beach and I tried something I'd never done before.....a Shaker Card!  It was so easy and I just love how it turned out!  I followed the tutorial for Shaker Cards here.  I used the darling (wish I could fit into it) bikini.  The shaker portion of the card is filled with sand.  A little twine and a button finishes off the front. 


I didn't have room for the sentiment on the front, so I finished the inside!  Oh, and I used the Corner Chomper again....it now has a permanent spot on my desk!  Never thought I could love a tool as much as I love the Corner Chomper!

Don't forget to cruise around to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has to showcase today!!


19 comments:

Jami said...

So stinkin' cute Jackie! That heart nestie is the perfect elenent to bring that image and sentiment together and your shaker card is darling! You're first ever shaker? Really? Very fun!

Dana said...

Adorable! I need that farming set for sure...the tractor, the cow, the famer...all good. *smile*
And your card just forces me to purchase it Jackie...I can never resist when it's something you've created for some reason!

Allison said...

These are so cute! I love the sand in the shaker card - awesome!

Tanya said...

These are too adorable. I love them!!!

Keva said...

How cute! I think that little cuppie character is adorable and this card is great. Love the heart panel..

Karen Motz said...

These are ADORABLE!!!! I love love LOVE that sweet shaker card with the sand!!!!!!!!!

Alex said...

Wow Jackie, these are just stunning!! I love how sweet cuppie looks! Your shaker card is just ridiculous HOT!! LOVE it :) you're amazing!!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, these are so fun and fabulous! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACCCKKK!! they are both fabulous!!

Marisa said...

Totally adorable cards, Jackie :D

Jodi Collins said...

OK...I jut have to say it...SHUT up Jacks! LOVE Farmer Cuppie in the heart and a shaker card for the bathing suit?? GENIUS! How lucky am I to have SUCH a talented friend!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Both of your cards are Fabulous Jackie!!! LOVE the swimsuit shaker card!! How fun!! Farmer cuppie is too cute w/that sentiment too!LOL!

Nerina said...

Wow! So many amazing cards in one post! The first one really had me laughing out loud! It's so udderly adorable (sorry that was cheesy) but it's sooooo cute! I love your shaker - it's perfect and the CAS lines of your last card just sing!

Becky Carafa said...

I LOVE how you incorporated the heart die, and the sponged landscape is cool! Your shaker card turned out fabulous!

Elizabeth S. said...

Both cards are so fantastic! I love them!

Erica said...

Cute cards! Great idea to use the sand in a shaker card!!

Karen Giron said...

Totally loving the shaker card! That is too cute with that adorable swim suit! Love your little farm card too - the heart is so sweet!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Gosh, these are both SO cute, very well done! That shaker card is brilliant, and the copics work on the farmer card is fabulous!

havingfunwithpaper said...

Your shaker card is adorable!