October 18, 2010

All Hearts Come Home For Christmas {MTSC96}




Hi there!!  I want to start off first by thanking all of you for the wonderful comments regarding the Dirty Dozen.  It really meant so much.....so THANK YOU!  You all know how to make a girl feel loved.....

So let's get to why you're here.....Mercy's Tuesday sketch!  And man, oh, man is this week's a good one!  I used my new MFT set, Sending You a Little Christmas.  I am head over for these Pure Innocence images and they just seem to get cuter and cuter, IMO.

The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Rustic Cream cardstock.  I paper pieced her with some of the patterned paper used on the card and colored the rest with Copics.   It was cut out with Square Nestabilities and then the corners rounded with a Corner Chomper (you NEED one, I'm tellin' you!)  It was layered on a Big Scallop Square nestie and adhered with foam tape.  Some Taylor's Tiny Twinkles on the tree and some Martha Stewart Glitter finish it off.  The patterned paper is the Girl's Paperie Tinsel & Twig.

  I wanted to add some sewing like I normally do, but my beloved Janome Sew Mini died on Saturday!  I loved that little machine and will be buying another soon because they're on sale at Hancock Fabrics this week.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the girls did with today's awesome sketch:

Heather Pulvirenti (October's Guest Muse)

Thank you for stopping by!

Stamps:  Sending You a Little Christmas (MFT)
Paper:  Kraft, Rustic Cream (both PTI), Girl's Paperie Tinsel & Twig
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories & Tools:  Square, Big Scallop Square and Oval Nestabilties, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Adhesive Gems (KaiserCraft), Martha Stewart Glitter, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Edge Punch (SU!), Foam Tape

23 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Jackie, such SWEETNESS!!

Dawn Easton said...

eek! How cute! Love the sparkle and the paper pieced coat! Can't wait for my new stamps to arrive!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how adorable! Love the little extras....gems on the little tree and glitter trimming on her hat!

Vickie Z said...

She's absolutely adorable!! I love these little PI's too and the paper is gorgeous!! Love all the "twinkles" on the tree!!

Julie said...

I LOVE this, Jackie! SO SO pretty! The colors and image are perfect! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to ink up this stamp and you've definitely provided some inspiration for it!

Rose said...

Beautiful card, love all the designer papers and bling you added, very sweet little girl.

Kerry Johnson said...

Absolutely adorable Jackie! I love those papers and your piecing and the rhinestones are so perfect!

Karen Motz said...

Oh Jackie!!! This is pure sweetness!!!! I love all the bling!!!!!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie...I especially love the bling you added to the tree!

Michele Boyer said...

This is soooo s-u-p-e-r cute! Love the bling!

Christina Fischer said...

This is totally adorable, Jackie! I love the bling! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

I love those little PI girls too, Jackie! You've made a cute card with this one! :)

Allison said...

So cute! Love the twinkles and glitter!
Congrats on becoming a dirty girl!

Keva said...

Oh, Jackie! This really really is so great! I love the way you put it all together and now I feel that I *must* hace this image, too. Ugh! You're killing my budget...

Unknown said...

love, love, love this jackie! gorgeous papers, rhinestone embellies, coloring, and sparkle! awesome job with this week's sketch!

Amy Kolling said...

Love this Jackie!!! I love this PI image soo much....I picked it up last week ! You have used one of new favorite paper lines on this card! This is utterly cute!!

Anne Tussing said...

Gorgeous card! I love her sparkly hat and the jeweled tree!

Becky Carafa said...

Oh this is soooo sweet! Love her polka dotted coat.
So sorry to hear about your machine, ACK!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

Jackie, this is fantastic!

Congratulations you're on of this week's Our Favorite Finds on the MFT Blog!

Laurie said...

A super fun card! I just ordered this stamp because of you! Your coloring is fantastic! Love it!

Pam Varnell said...

Awww this is so sweet. Love that sweet image. Beautiful Jackie.