October 20, 2010

No Peeking Christmas Tags.....


Hi there!!  I had a little time this afternoon and sat down to make some Christmas tags.  I've been seeing them all over the place and I thought it would be fun to make some!  I pulled out three new sets recently released by Taylored Expressions and got to work.


I stamped the snowflake label from Take Note Holidays in Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist & Pear Pizazz two times each and cut them out with the Take Note Frame 3.  I lined them all up and stamped the To: From: sentiment from Tag...You're It on each tag in Dark Chocolate ink.  I stamped the snowflakes from Winter Wonderland in the same colors and cut them out with my favorite Winter Wonderland Snowflake dies.  The coordinating buttons are from my stash and were finished off with a twine bow and a No Peeking sentiment flag....also from Tag...You're It.  A jumbo eyelet and some more twine to tie to a package finish it off.





That's all from me this evening!  Thank you for stopping by!

18 comments:

Jami said...

Super super cute! So simple and yet perfectkly detailed! Love them :)

Michelle Woerner said...

YIKES! I love, love, love!!! WAYYYYY cute! Hugs to you girlie!

Maureen said...

EEK!!! I love that tag shape and matching stamp...you are enabling me BIG time, Jackie!! :) Gorgeous and so fun :)

Keva said...

Oh, these are great Jackie!

Marisa said...

Love them!!!

Lynda Benden said...

These are absolutely darling Jackie!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I love these girl! Can't wait to move and be settled in a couple of weeks so I can start ordering again! Need those stamps and die cut!

Kathy Martin said...

These are sensational!

Jodi Collins said...

These are GORGEOUS Jacks!! LOVE the colors and layouts on these! SO fun!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, Jackie! love these.

Suzanne said...

Jackie, these are gorgeous!!

Amy Kolling said...

Jackie......I don't need to see any new dies. LOL. These tags are fantastic! I love them!

Carolina said...

Adorable tags girlie! Hope you're all having a good weekend despite the weather.

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are so cute!!!!

Miss Mary said...

Super cute tags!TFS

Scrap n' Stamp.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow these tags are gorgeous! Love that shape.

Laurie said...

OH my goodness these are cute! Now I need these stamps and dies don't I? hehe! Great job with these!

Pam Varnell said...

You are kicking a@@ with the tags this week. Love these too. Beautiful!!!