October 4, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day One!


Hi there!  Can you believe that it's day one of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks?  Today the Baker's Dozen will be peeking FOUR NEW SETS:  Gobble Gobble, Penguin Pals, Merry Little Cocktail and Hangin' Out at the North Pole, a continuation in the adorable Hangin' Out series of stamps!

Today I have a preview of an ADORABLE new set in the Apple Doodle Ink Line, Penguin Pals.  If you're a penguin lover you are going to LOVE this set!  Penguin Pals is a set of 14 deeply etched red rubber stamps that are perfect for Christmas, Thank You's and just plain I Love You's.....like I've used on my card today!  So I'll stop the chatter and get on to my card!


I stamped the adorable mistletoe penguins in Versamark ink, heat embossed them with black embossing powder and colored them with Copic Markers.  I cut them out and added some glitter to the hat and ear muffs with a glue pen and also added some Taylor's Tiny Twinkles to the female penguins necklace using the same glue pen.  I stamped them a second time in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut the image out with Circle Nestabilities, sponging some olive ink on the edges while still in the die.  The heat embossed penguins were then popped up for dimension with foam tape.  Some machine stitching, an Eyelet Border Die and a peek at another new set coming tomorrow (wink) and the card was done!

All of the cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon and pearls are from a new Project Pantry that we'll be talking about tomorrow!   


Now it's time to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen!  You won't want to miss a thing!

Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

Laurie said...

Jackie this is adorable! I love that snowflake! Your coloring is FAB and you know I love that green chalked nesite! So cute!!

Sankari W. said...

Jacks - this is just beyond cute! I LOVE how you did the penguins and your background of sponged green is amazing - mine always looks so splotchy - and little Ms. Penguin looks DARLING with her Tiny Twinkle necklace!!! Brilliant Jackie!!! Big hugs!

Kathy Martin said...

Just snow sweet! ;)

Unknown said...

This is FABULOUS Jackie-- I love the coloring and layout... the snowflakes on there are adorable, especially as the faux brad for the sentiment!

Marisa said...

Those penguins are adorable, Jackie!! Just love the way you've colored them and sponged the circle. Nice touch with the sparkles. Fabulous DPs and I'm loving those snowflakes!

Jami said...

Oh Jacks this is DARLING!!! Love the popped up penguins with the sponging behind them! And I can see why you wanted to use those snowflakes! I can hardly wait to get my hands on them myself!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET Jackie!

Barbara said...

ACK!! Jackie, this is adorable!!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Jacks! I am LOVING this! The layout, the papers, your coloring...it all adds up to total FABULOUSNESS!!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Ack!! I am just in love with this card!! Everything about it is just gorged! Uhhh, can you make about 40 more of these for me?? Lol!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Sorry I havent been by in awhile to visit! Trying to catch up on all your wonderful creations! Love this adorable new set!

Regina Mangum said...

JACKIE! You were right. The snowflakes are the PERFECT touch. Those penguins are so gosh darn cute that I want this set now. Yikes! SOOOOO ADORABLE! XOXO

Allison said...

This is too cute! Love all the details!

Karen Motz said...

Love the sparkle and how you popped the sweet penguins!!!!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!

Nancy said...

Your colours and layout are fabulous for these adorable penguins. I'm so excited about those snowflakes. Wonderful!

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey Jackie...your sneak peek card is fabulous...what a sweet image and design!!! Hugs ~S~

Liz said...

This card is amazing! I love the layers! The penguins are cute, the paper is cute and that border die is cute too! Fab card! :)

Danielle L. said...

Oh this is just fabulous Jackie. And the little itty bitty rhinestones on the necklace are perfect!

Natalie said...

This is soooo adorable!!!!

Karen Giron said...

So stinkin' adorable! I love this set so much and you've captured the cuteness of it perfectly!

Sharon Harnist said...

SOOOO sweet, Jackie!!

Taylor said...

Oh how cute are these little penguins!! Your card just makes me happy!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OMG this is SO STINKIN' CUTE! I can't stand it! LOVE it Jackie!

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, smooches to you on this one!