October 31, 2010

Tiny Little Thing.....


Hi there and Happy Halloween!  Today is my Mother-in-law's birthday and we're having the whole family over for a pasta dinner, some cake and ice cream and a little trick-or-treating.  This has become our family tradition....celebrate Grammy's birthday and then trick-or-treating!  The kids look forward to it every year!

Anywho, my Mom requested a baby card with a matching gift bag for someone at work who recently had a baby and I was happy to oblige!  I started with CPS sketch #191, but strayed a bit from the sketch in the end. 
I used the baby onesie from the Taylored Expressions set, Hangin' Out.  I love this little onesie!  It was paper pieced with some October Afternoon Fly a Kite DP and cut out.  The frame is from Take Note and was stamped in Marina Mist and then cut out with the Take Note Frame 3 die.  The onesie and star are popped up on foam tape.  Some Taylor's Tiny Twinkles in the corner give it some sparkle. The two circles behind the main image were embossed with a polka dot embossing folder.  The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut out with a Ribbon Tag Trio Nestabilitity and sponged with Marina Mist before removing it from the die.  I adhered it to the card with foam tape and some Marina Mist taffeta ribbon.  Some corner rounding with my Corner Chomper finish it off!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions!  There are some ADORABLE stamps and dies being released this month so I hope you'll stop by!  The Baker's Dozen will have sneak peeks for you from Monday until the big release on Thursday!

That's all from me today!  Thanks for stopping by...

Stamps:  Hangin' Out, Take Note
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, Marina Mist, October Afternoon Fly a Kite DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Marina Mist
Accessories:  Take Note Frame 3 Die (Taylored Expressions), Taylor's Tiny Twinkles, Circle Nestabilities, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Ribbon Tag Trio Nestabilities, Taffeta Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelet, Corner Chomper, Foam Tape



7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I LOVE the sentiment!

Michele Boyer said...

What an incredibly cute set! I love how you secured the sentiment onto the card! Cute, cute, cute!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE the papers and colors, as well as all the fabulous shapes and textures Jackie!! What a charming tag and card!!

Keva said...

This is SUPER cute, Jackie. Love the colors and everything about it. I'm sure the new mom will love it!

Kathy Martin said...

This is the cutest! Love that little ones!

Laurie said...

Soooo sweet! I love the little onsies!! So adorable!

Allison said...

Super cute card and bag! Love the colours!