March 1, 2011

Somebunny Loves You {MFTWSC9}


Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for another Wednesday Stamp Club sketch from My Favorite Things!   Another fantastic sketch this week!  I used the just released Warm Fuzzies Pure Innocence image.  It's so darned cute!!

I used a lot of white and purple....two things I never do!  And I love the way it turned out!  The patterned paper is Echo Park Springtime and I paired it with Plum Pudding from Papertrey Ink.  The bunny was paper pieced with one of the fun patterns from this line.  I replaced the strip across the top in the sketch with some purple Divine Twine and a Plum Pudding button.  Just a fun springy card me thinks!!


To see a complete list of designers participating in today's challenge and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card Jackie! The soft colours definitely work!
I can't wait to place my MFT order, come the weekend ;)
Ruth S

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh, such beautiful color combo! Gorgeous!

Dawn Easton said...

Sweetness girl! LOVE the purple! I don't often use it either...lol
Every time I see you using that twine, I need it! So today I will order it! Thanks for enabling and inspiring!

Nancy Guse said...

This makes me want to order this stamp set. Love the colors, very pretty!!

Lisa H. said...

I'm squealing with delight! Jackie!!!! this is soooooo, so CUTE!!!! love those papers and ahhhhh, the twine!

Anonymous said...

I am truly speechless...ME!!! This is amazing!

Christina Fischer said...

*gasp!* This is beyond cute! It's sweet and gorgeous all wrapped up in one fabulous package!

kksb said...

Adorable card! The paper is precious.

Kathy K said...

ACK! This card is DARLING! That paper-pieced bunny girl is so sweet!

Barbara said...

Adorable, Jackie! Love the polka dotted suit!

Jodi Collins said...

Can you see me smiling from here in NY? This is PRESH Jacks!!!

g said...

too sweet! i love your colors & papers- just gorgeous and all that twine wrapping makes me happY!!

Dana White said...

Jackie this is so cute - I love all the twine you used on your card

Karen Motz said...

Shut the front door!!! LOVE her little polka dot suit and the fun way you did the sentiments!!!!!

Vickie Z said...

Love that polka dot bunny!!! Absolutely adorable!!!

Denise Marzec said...

OMG, how totally CUUUUUTE!

Becky Carafa said...

Aaaah, this is darling! Love the way you stamped the words on those banners.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLY adorable!!

Danielle L. said...

Ack! This is stinkin' cute (and now I'm really happy I ordered that stamp! ) :)

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Jackie! Love all that purple!