March 25, 2011

TCP Sneak Peek ~ A Girl and Her Cake

I'm back with another sneak peek from The Cat's Pajamas!  Today we're peeking the new set A Girl and Her Cake.  That adorable bunny is back with her big ears and some yummy birthday cake!  I've also got a peek of the new and FABULOUS Cut Ups Easy Rosette and Grass Die!   I won't keep you hangin'......let's get right to it!


I colored the adorable bunny with Copics, adding some Liquid Pearls to the icing on the cake and an adhesive pearl to her bow.  I used the Cut Ups Grass Die as a border instead of grass...love the look.  See the rosettes?  SWOON!  I used the smaller rosette (just half) on the upper portion of the card and the larger rosette die underneath the sentiment!  Some Aqua Divine Twine and a coordinating button and some machine stitching finish the card.  All of the papers are from the Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 6x6 pad.

Alma has put together a fantastic video tutorial on the new Cut Ups Easy Rosette Die.  You can check it out here. 



You can find a complete list of Cat Packer's participating in today's peeks on Alma's Blog!

 Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Sooo adorable Jackie! I can't wait until the release. The rosettes are fabulous!

Danni said...

this is just as cute as can be!

Lisa H. said...

oh, she's darling, Jackie. loooove those fancy rosettes!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love that bunny!! Your card is awesome and the rosettes are so pretty:)

Jenny said...

LOVE THIS JACKIE- YOU ARE SO CREATIVE, IT'S GOT TO BE ILLEGAL!! THE WAY YOU USED THE GRASS DIE AND THE ROSETTES- INSPIRING! AND I LOVE BUNNY'S PEARL IN THE BOW:)

Linda Nicholson said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I don't know how you create card after beautiful card, but I"m glad you do!

Love the liquid pearls on the cake fronting!

Linda

Gabby said...

I'm lovin that cute bunny, those great papers, that grass on the side ... waaay cute card! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Girl -- you are somethin'! This COULD NOT be any cuter. It's a Jackie P Masterpiece! The multiple rosettes, grassy side border, JP trademark twine treatment, and fabulously colored image... LOVE! :)

Keva said...

This is adorable, Jackie. I love that layout and the little details really draw the eye in...cute as pie!

Karen Motz said...

Ack!!!!! I just LOVE everything about this, especially how you tucked the small rosettes under the one panel...SO SWEET!!!

Rose said...

Love your sweet bunny and her cake. The rosettes and bunting are awesome, love the bakers twine and buttons, very cute papers, an excellent card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, I LOVE this!! SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

LISTEN...this card is too cute, you should take it off your blog and send it to me so I can take care of it for you!!!! :)