March 16, 2011

TCP Tuesday on Thursday.....



Hi there!!  It's TCP Tuesday on a Thursday!!  Leigh is our Hostess with the Mostess this week and she gave us an AWESOME sketch to play with!  Have you ever had days when the card you make just comes together so easy?  Well, that was how this card came together!!  It doesn't happen often for me, so I'm gonna brag a little!  HA!

I used Whale of a Time for my card.  I paired my fave little whale with some MME Stella and Rose Hazel papers.  The triangles on the bottom layer were made with CutUps Pennant Dies and the waves with the CutUps Wave Die.  Oh, and see the button?  Made that with the CutUps Button die and a thin coaster!  If feels sturdy like a regular button.  It was covered with a pattern from the MME Hazel pad.  And of course, I can't make a card without my divine Oyster DIVINE TWINE!  I can't tell you how much I love Divine Twine.  I have seriously thought of getting rid of most of my ribbon and replacing it with just Divine Twine, but I guess that wouldn't be too smart!  LOL!  Some machine stitching and sentiment flag finish the card.

Want to play along with TCP Tuesday?  You can find all the details here.






Well, that's all from me today!  I hope you have a good one!

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the waves and cute polka dotted whale. Just hope he doesn't have the chicken pox ;) Great card using the sketch.

Scrappy said...

WHat a cute whale!!! I love the twine sooooo much!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SO FREAKIN' CUTE!!! Really, your cards always make me smile!

Becky Carafa said...

I love when cards come together like that! Enjoy it while you can, lol! He's so cute, and you really do great stuff with twine.

Jodi Collins said...

BEAUTIFUL Jacks! LOVE this whale (I have him and haven't even inked him up yet!) and I LOVE the papers!!!

Jenny said...

Super swanky card Jackie:) I LOVE your trademark twine!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh my stars, a whale in a sailors hat, hee hee! Love this amazingly creative card, Jackie!!!

Vickie Z said...

OMG... how perfect is this!! The sketch is one of the "toughest" and WOW...!!Love the whale and waves. Might have to case the twine with button you've been using... Love it!!

Keva said...

OMG..that is SO cute. I love it, Jackie!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

WOWZA! Pattern-licious, Jackie P! :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how FUNNNNNN are those waves with the whale. Love this!

Lisa H. said...

holy WOW!!!! soooo super cute, Jackie!