December 21, 2013

Love Sweet Sunday Sketch #200!

Hi there! It's time to get sketchy with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and this week is extra special as we are celebrating our 200th sketch! Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! Karen has some SWEET prizes up for grabs for participating in the 200th sketch so make sure to head on over to her blog to find out all the juicy details.

I've been super busy planning for Christmas day, thus the lack of posts in the last couple weeks, but I had to squeeze in one more card using the adorable Pure Innocence Happy Heart Snowman. I love him backed against Kraft, so I went with it. ;) I used my fave Western Backgrounds and Typewriter Text Background from MFT along with the Pierced Oval STAX, Oval STAX Set 1, Pierced Circle STAX, Let it Snowflake, and First Place Award Ribbon.

Here is my card:


Here's a picture of the finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

12 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your gorgeous card. That snowman is so cute. This is a great sketch.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Lynn Put said...

This is so sweet Jackie! Your snowman is adorable!

Karen Giron said...

You are the background stamping queen! Love the color combo and the little pop of white with the snowflakes. Super cute, Jacks!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is so super cute!!!! Love those western backgrounds ;)

Happy Holidays!

Tracy said...

You did it again Jackie! This is simply AMAZING. I love how the colors just pop on the kraft. We must get together in the new year!

Dana White said...

Jackie this is so sweet. I need this snowman. Merry Christmas to you and your family

Lisa H. said...

gosh this is fab! the text background is so fun (I got that stamp and it's pretty awesome), your colors make me smile, and that snowman just rocks!

Brenda said...

Incredible card! Love your take on the sketch challenge.

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous Jacks! I also love him backed with Kraft! Have a very Merry Christmas!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So sweet! Love the background, too!

Heather Rogers said...

He is adorable! Love the texture stamped CS. :)

Laurie said...

Awwww. This goes so well with the weather today in Ohio!