December 31, 2013

MFT January Release Countdown: 7!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! What better way to start of 2014 than with the My Favorite Things January Release Countdown! The entire release will launch on Tuesday January 7th at 10:00 pm EST in the MFT Boutique. Head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details and to find out how you can win BIG!

I'm starting off the January Release Countdown with a card I made using the brand new Pure Innocence Will You Be Mine?, Patterned Triangles Background, Staggered Heart Border Die-namics, and Dimensional Banners Die-namics.

This new Pure Innocence image is part of a scene, but I ended up cutting her out to fit my layout. She was colored with Copics. And get a load of the Staggered Heart Border. L.O.V.E. it. Here I cut it from Orange Fizz and Red Hot card stock and stamped it all with the Art Expression Text Background in Red Hot ink. The Patterned Triangle Background was also stamped in Red Hot ink. I'm loving this color combo of red, orange, white and Kraft.


Just a little detail shot.


Here is the finished inside.



Only 7 More Days Until the January Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

28 comments:

robinann17 said...

I saw Will You Be Mine stamp and so want to add it to my collection and now your card really puts the icing on the cake! Your design is delightful! Love it! Robin

Unknown said...

Wow, love the POP of colors! -Jen Naus

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh, My tooth aches this is SOOOOO darn sweet! Absolutely, adore everything about this card and I LOVE the Red and Orange colour combo and beautiful colouring on the darling PI girl...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all!
Happy New year, Jackie!
hugs,t

Monique1971 said...

Happy New Year Jackie! Wonderful card, she looks so darn cute! :)

Tricia Barber said...

Love this card! So sweet, love the colors and the coloring! Happy New Year!

Golda said...

This is so cute! Love the red and orange together.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable image and such a wonderful design. I love it!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

That's so cute :) Love that you used the stamp on the inside too

Denise Evans said...

I just love her! Who wouldn't love to get this beauty in the mail! It would make my dat!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know my poor Visa isn't going to like me this month...damn you MFT girls! Love this Pedro!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Though I don't comment often, I love getting your posts ans seeing your fabulous creations! Today's, she is just super cute and you showcased her wonderfully! Happy New Year and I am looking forward to seeing your work throughout 2014~

Lisa H. said...

super sweet, Jackie. LOVE the text you added to the hearts and the triangles in the background. love this. Happy New Year!

Karen Giron said...

She is darling! I love how you colored her and the layered hearts are super sweet. Love this!

Jill said...

What a cute card. I love how you put the image on the inside.

Tricia T said...

Adorable! I love the staggered heart border and the dimensional banners!

Tracey said...

I love this card!! So sweet! Happy New Year!!

Amber Milone said...

Super cute! I love the stamped background and the text stamp you used to jazz up the border.

Nora Noll said...

Really like the stamped background and your coloring is superb. Beautiful card!!

jimlynn said...

Completely adorable!!!! Love it.
Lynn

Bev said...

I love everything about your card, but especially the orange and red together.

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. I love the new PI image and you colored her beautifully.

Kimberly S. said...

What an adorable new PI!! I love your patterned triangle background!! Love the fact that you used non traditional colors!

Unknown said...

She is super sweet, how could anyone say no? :) Lovely Valentine! Loving that heart border too.

Janeen said...

sweet border

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable card!

Tammy Mauer said...

Super cute creation!

Tammy H said...

She is adorable. Love her sweet little expression.

JessicaK said...

She's adorable - great for "missing you" cards, and the paper piercing effect is cool behind her