December 5, 2013

With Each Year......

Hi there! Welcome back to day three of the MFT December Release Countdown! Head on over to the MFT Blog to see all of today's new stamp sets and Die-namics and to find out how you can win BIG just for commenting.

My card today uses the new stamp set Be Your Best Self from the Sunny Day Doodles line. I LOVE the doodled sentiments in this set. They are so fun to color.

I stamped the sentiment onto a Pierced Rectangle STAX in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the letters with Copic markers. I stamped the Chocolate Brown panel with the houndstooth pattern from Large Scale Backgrounds in Chocolate Brown ink. The stripes on the large Berrylicious panel were stamped with the Striped Backgrounds in Berrylicious ink. The diagonal stripe pattern on the Fishtail Flag STAX is from Washi Patterns and were stamped in Berrylicious ink. The heart was cut from corrugated card stock with the Hearts a Plenty Die-namics. The sketch is this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #322.



Only Five More Days Until the December Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.





Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

15 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Great design, I love the colors.

Cyndi said...

Love how you used this sketch and the colors are my faves!

ScrapbookDBA said...

Love your card and color choice!

Birgit said...

A fabulous card! Both the layout and the color combo.

Lisa H. said...

love this Jackie. the stripes, the colors, the doodle set....it's all awesome.

Kim S said...

Beautifully done! I LOVE the colors and the way you have shaded each letter is such a great look!

Beth Matson said...

Love this card!

Colleen said...

Great card, I love the way you put it together!

Janelle said...

Love the color combo, and your shading on the letters helps make it look like underwater. So cute!

Joan V said...

Oh my, I just love this card. It's so fun, plus my fav colors.

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I love the colours!! This is beautiful!!

Trinket Junkie said...

great card for a man ;)

Tammy H said...

WOW!!! This is such an amazing card. Would you share what colors of Copics you used. Just love the combo.

Nana Griffin said...

Lovely! I like the stripe effect in the words.

Anonymous said...

I frigin' love this!