December 12, 2013

MFT December Release Rewind

Hi there! Welcome to the December Release Rewind from My Favorite Things! The design team is back with even more inspiration using the brand new stamps and Die-namics just released. You can find them all in the MFT Boutique. Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each participating designer.

I have two cards to share with you that use the new Grand Peaceful Wishes, Grand Peaceful Wishes Die-namics, Typewriter Text Background, Stitched Circle STAX, and Blueprints 10. I have also used the Woodgrain Background and Pierced Oval STAX. The color combination I've used on both cards is Steel Grey, Bubblegum, and Sour Apple.

Here is the first card:


The finished inside:


Here is the second card. 


And the finished inside:




Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on cards.



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

8 comments:

Alina said...

gorgeous cards, Jackie!

Inge Groot said...

Beautiful cards Jackie, love the effect of the Woodgrain background on Steel Grey Cardstock!

Aileen said...

Gorgous cards, love these new stamps

Lisa H. said...

beautiful, girlfriend!

Amy Rohl said...

Gorgeous, Jackie!

I didn't get the time to comment during the RC, but I just have to tell you that your projects always make me smile and so perfectly executed!

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards - wonderful inspiration!

Birgit said...

Simple yet very elegant cards!

zehra said...

Be autiful cards, love the woodgrain background