December 8, 2013

MFT Release Countdown: 2

Hi there! We're so close to the Release Launch from MFT....on 2 more days to go! We've got some great new sets to show you tonight so make sure to head over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details and to see how you can win big just for commenting!

I have a project to share today that I made using this month's Free with $60 set, Celebrate Big, Typewriter Text Background, Striped Backgrounds, Darling Dots, Pierced Traditional Tag STAX, Traditional Tags STAX, Pierced Circle STAX, Circle STAX Set 1, Fishtail Flags STAX, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX, Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, and Big Numbers.

We had to attend a 50th birthday party for my cousin, Nora Marie, and I made a card and a matching card for the gift we got her.

Here is the set:


Here is the card. It's hard to tell from this picture but I stamped the Typewriter Text Background in Black Licorice ink on the numbers.


You can see the stamping on the letters a little bit better in this picture.


Here's the tag for the gift bag.


And the finished inside.



Only 2 More Days Until the December Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

16 comments:

Tammy H said...

Beautiful colors. They match my creative space to a tee. So creative. You have a lucky cousin.

Tracey said...

What an awesome set!! Love the colours you used!!

Denise Evans said...

What a lovely gift set----TFS

Lisa H. said...

stunning! love the text with the stripes and the fun tags. I'm sure she LOVED it, Jackie.

Kim S said...

Absolutely amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Pedro, Pedro, Pedro...I love you and your work!

ScrapbookDBA said...

AWESOME.....LOVE the colors too!

Sherilin said...

Love this! Would be perfect for an invitation. :)

Sabrina said...

Fabulous cards!!!

Marsha Reed said...

Very nice card. Love the polka dots.

Kim said...

LOVE it Jacks! My favorite colors. :-)

Phi said...

Such beautiful creations. The Typewriter Text background stamp is just perfect for any card. I love it.

Joan V said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. I love pink and black. Lucky cousin, to receive this pretty card and package. Thanks for sharing.

Janelle said...

What a happy card! Your details make all the difference....love it!

redstampinsam said...

What a great celebration card for a special birthday. I really like how you have used the typewriter text background stamp to give the inside a nice finished look.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Wow, I'll certainly need to scrap-lift this idea when I'm 50. Love this!