December 4, 2013

Miss You

Hi there! Welcome back to day two of the MFT New Release Countdown! Make sure you head over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details.

My card today uses the new Pure Innocence Wish You Were Here, Typewriter Text Background, Striped Background, Stitched Circle STAX, Circle STAX, and Fishtail Flags STAX. The colors I used are Kraft, Pink Lemonade, and Smooth White.

Isn't she so cute? I paper pieced her shirt and colored her with Copics. She was cut out with the new Stitched Circle STAX.


Here is the finished inside.



Only Six More Days Until the December Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT Products used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

22 comments:

Pati said...

Cute card. Pretty pink stripes, I like how you also used them on her shirt, wonderful coloring. I need practice. :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

total cuteness, love the matchy striped shirt!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color combo and typewriter background.

scrappi said...

So soft and pretty. perfect for little girls. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

So cute and girly, loving the kraft and pink colors. -Jen Naus

zehra said...

This is adorable, I love her shirt, lovely card

Denise Evans said...

She is so sweet! Love this card!

Janelle said...

Love the happy pink and all your details. So Cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your color choice for this card. The PI is wonderful. I love how you used the stripes. Very Pretty!

Queen Mary said...

Jackie, I absolutely love this card! She is so cute!

De hobbydroom said...

what a sweet card Jackie! beautiful colors :)

Sabrina said...

Very sweet!!

Joan V said...

Oh my, this is so darling. I just love this PI image. So many details to love on this card. Need to add the PI image and the dies and typewriter stamp to my list. Thanks for sharing.

ScrapbookDBA said...

ADORABLE!

Tracey said...

She is so cute! Love the colours!

Colleen said...

Your card is so cute! I love the PI girls :)

Sherilin said...

What a sweet card. I have many people I could send this to.

Beth Matson said...

This is adorable. Loving the stitched and pierced stax.

Trinket Junkie said...

very sweet love the tiny banner touch!

Nana Griffin said...

Sweet! Love the pinks and the little girl.

Anonymous said...

Adorable GF!

redstampinsam said...

Great card! I love how you finished the inside using the same pattern as her top.