July 19, 2014

May Your Love Grow {SSSC228}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and we have a super sketch for you to play with this week so I hope you get the chance to play along.


The colors I used are my fave Kraft, Pink Lemonade, and Sweet Tooth.

Here's my card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:


Here is this week's sketch:



Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.

8 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Total sweetness, Jackie.

Krystie said...

Beautiful, love the color combo

Vicki Burdick said...

Love it!!

Karen Motz said...

So pretty Jacks!!! LOVE the dimensional flower and the scattering of sequins!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Pedro! I love your flowers!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO gorgeous Jacks! LOVE the pink and kraft combo, and the striped panel totally pops!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! The elegant flower and flourish are a perfect match for the sentiment.

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I love the colors you used, the beautiful flower and the sequins. Beautiful card!!