July 10, 2014

MFT July Release Rewind

Hi there everyone! It's time for the July Release Rewind at My Favorite Things. The Release Rewind is a time when the design team provides even more inspiration using the new stamps and Die-namics from the July Release! Head on over to the MFT Blog to each participating designer.

The reason I love the Release Rewind is because it gives me the opportunity to use some of the new products that I didn't get to use during release week. Today I've used this month's Free with $60 Tag Talk Die-namics. I LOVE this new set. So fun! I made two cards so I'll get right to it.

You can find a complete link list of all of the MFT products I used at the bottom of my post.

Here is my first card.  I went with my favorite color combo of Kraft, Pink Lemonade, and Sweet Tooth. The layout is from Blueprints 15.


Detail shot of the tag and plaid flower.


The finished inside.


There are lots of babies being born in our family so I went baby with the second card.

Here you go:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:





Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my cards.






Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

7 comments:

Alina said...

thanks for the inspiration, Jackie, they are wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Pink and brown always seem to go together so nicely. Love both cards. The little chickie paper clip is darling.

Gabby said...

Nice cards! Love the pink and kraft together. Great layers and I adore the flower. :)

Unknown said...

AKA Tesa Cook says Straining from inspiration. Cannot keep funds in pockets...blueprints too awesome!

Betty Wright said...

So adorable and beautiful, Jackie! You make it look so easy! Lovely cards!

NatQuebec said...

2 nice cards, I love the color combo too.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful cards and colors. I love the way you stamp your flowers, just the perfect touch.