July 7, 2014

MFT July Release Countdown: 1!

Hi there and welcome back to the FINAL day of introductions for the July Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! Everything you've seen over the last seven days will be available tonight at 10 PM EST in the MFT Boutique! But don't get too ahead of yourselves because we still have one final peek today! Make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details.

I have a fun project to share with you today. I made a Mini Pizza Box with a matching card for my Girlfriend-in-law, Nancy, for her birthday. We got her an Alex and Ani Bracelet and it fit perfectly in the mini pizza box!  

I used the new Happy Everything Stamp Set, Happy Die-namics, Tag Builder Blueprints 1, Diagonal Stripes Background, and Happy Birthday Background. The colors I used are Banana Split, Natural, Sweet Tooth, and Hot fudge.

To see a complete list of all the products I used just scroll down to the end of my post.

So here's my project. I love how happy the Banana Split makes the project so happy. Oh, and there I go with the Gerbera Daisy again!


If you couldn't tell, I love stacking these words for dimension. Looks like chipboard!


Detail of my faux "chipboard".


Here's the card:


Some more faux chipboard!


The finished inside:




Tonight's the night! All of the new stamps and Die-namics from the July Release will be available at 10:00 PM EST in the MFT Boutique!


Below you will find links to all of the products I used on my project.



Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! so creative. Love the colors.

Lesley said...

Lovely! Sunflowers are my favourite!

Unknown said...

love the dimensions you gave it and that yellow really pops. great choice of colors and i really enjoy the wood stamped look.

Kathy Krug said...

All your attention to details make your cards so eye catching.

Debbie Nelson said...

Awesome! Stacking the words really does make it look like chipboard...thank you for this tip!

JoAnn said...

I love, love, love your projects. So colorful and "happy".

Parker said...

That yellow smacked me in the face, and I love it.

Diane Jaquay said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

wendy said...

this is fantastic Jackie, love it

Anonymous said...

gasp...i love U!!!

Lisa H. said...

Awesome, Jackie!!! Love these.

Unknown said...

How cute is that?! I really need to start coordinating my gift boxes with matching cards.

Pam Young said...

How cute is this set!! Love the colors and the fact that they match on the box and card!! Awesome!!

Judith said...

Awesome projects!

Monique1971 said...

Hi Jackie! I am gonna try to do some layering too, because it looks awesome! Wow, thanks for sharing ☺. Beautiful projects. .. as always. Love your style.