February 9, 2014

MFT February Release Countdown: 2!

Hi there! Welcome back to the February Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! The release is only two days away! We've got some fun new goodies to introduce today, so make sure you head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details.

The card I have to share today uses the sweet new Pure Innocence Sassitude, Cheetah Background, Striped Background, and Wildcat Stencil. I've also used the Stitched Circle STAX, Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose, and Royal Leaves. The colors are Pink Lemonade, Grout Gray, and Sweet Tooth.

I colored her with Copics. The rose was stamped with the Striped Background and the leaves with the Cheetah Background. The Grout Gray base layer was dry embossed with the Wildcat Stencil.


Detail shot:


The finished inside:



Only Two More Days Until the February Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.

15 comments:

Tammy H said...

Such a great card. All the patterns and details are wonderful.

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the grey with your pink on your gorgeous card.

Debbie Nelson said...

Awesome card...love your colors!

Anonymous said...

Pedro, this is so darling, love her and the colours you used!

wendy said...

so cute, love the colors and the stamping on the leaves

JoAnn said...

Oh Jackie, this is so adorable. Love the sweet PI image and your coloring is fabulous. Fabulous card.

Anonymous said...

and 100% cute! Love brown and pink together, but I never think to use it myself. LOL Thanks for some inspiration to do it.

Jodi Collins said...

Perfection my friend! I ADORE every bit of this!!

Patt H. said...

Love this sweet color combo! Beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

I love the cheetah print you used on the leaves and the stripes on the flower and background. Your card is simply stunning!

Donna Cala said...

Lovely. Love the soft color scheme.

Shanna Shands said...

Gorgeous. I love love love the print!

jeannine said...

So cute, love those colors with the pop of white!

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I love this Jackie!! Great colour combo!!

Janelle said...

This is SO pretty. Wonderful details, including cheetah leaves!