February 13, 2014

MFT February Release Rewind

Hi there! MFT just had their February Release and today the design team is hosting part two our monthly Release Rewind. You can see all of the new stamps and Die-namics in the MFT Boutique. Head on over to the MFT Blog for a link to each participating designer.

I have a card to share that uses the new Pure Innocence Sassitude and Cheetah Background. The flower was made with dies from the new Blueprints 12. The sketch is this week's Deconstructed Sketch #138. Oh, and I used this month's Color Palette Challenge colors of Blu Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Kraft, and Sweet Tooth. These are such fun colors to work with.

Here's my card:


The finished inside:





Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pedro, this is adorable! I really like this color combo!

zehra said...

Sweet and adorable

Amanda said...

Such a cute card. I really like how you stamped her on the inside as well.