February 4, 2014

MFT Release Countdown: 7!

Hi there everyone! It's time for the February Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! We have another fabulous release for you so make sure and stay tuned over the next seven days for sneak peeks of the new release goodies! Be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog daily for each day's details!

I have two clean and simple (CAS) to share with you today that use the new Blueprints 12 Die-namics, sentiments from Lisa Johnson's new Forget Me Not stamp set, and a sneak peek of the new red rubber Striped Background! I've also used the Plaid Background Builder and Typewriter Text Background.

On the first card, I stamped the flowers with the Typewriter Text Background. The leaves were stamped with the Plaid Background Builder with Grape Jelly, Sno Cone, and Blu Raspberry inks. The sentiment was stamped in Steel Grey ink.


I stamped the inside with the Striped Background in Sno Cone ink on Sno Cone Card Stock.


I really love the off-set panels I've been seeing all over the card blogs and had to try one myself. The flowers were stamped with the Plaid Background Builder and the leaves with the new Striped Background


For this card, I used the same stamped inside as the first card. 




Six More Days Until the February Release!

Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my cards.




Thanks for stopping by!

~Jackie

34 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

LOVE the colors and the great design. Fabulous flowers and sentiment.

dianemdb said...

beautiful color combo. I love the stitched lines around the die cut!

Tammy H said...

I am not typically a fan of purple in any shade but this combo is stunning. So nice to look at.

Laurie said...

So very pretty!

Durvina said...

Love this idea!!
Very nice.

hugs, Durvina

Tracey said...

Ooooh, loving those flowers!! Gorgeous cards!!

Becky Carafa said...

I love your plaid leaves!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love the purple!

Linda said...

Beautiful colors. Love the flowers

Judith said...

You've made beautiful cards, love the flowers!

Tricia T said...

Only you could make me think, "Oh, I need to add purple ink to my order!" LOL! These are wonderful!

Tricia

Anonymous said...

Love your color choice. I would have never thought of putting these two together! Looks Great! I love the layouts you've chosen as well.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous shade of purple - I am loving this blog hop!

DoubleH said...

These cards having me needing to add those colors to my next shopping excursion.

lynda said...

Using the plaid set on the flowers really makes your card eye-catching!

Bev said...

LOVE the stamping on your die cuts, especially the plaid. Makes the flowers pop.

Heather Rogers said...

Both are super cute, Jackie! I love your stamped cardstock. I really need to use my plaid set more often. :)

Caroline said...

Stinkin' Cute! Sno cone is my favorite color and I gush at any card that includes the color!

Sabrina said...

your card is so pretty!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful color combo (love snowcone). You used two of my favorite background stamps (still on my wishlist), great job!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Cute flowers!

K. Joy said...

I am loving those little flowers in the new Blueprints set! They are so cute! I love how you put the buttons in their centers. And the plaid leaves on the first card - too fun! Thanks for sharing!

Shanna Shands said...

Love this pop of purple!

Donna Cala said...

WOW, this is right up my alley. I have always loved the light blue and purple combo. I am totally into the angled layers now too. Gorgeous plaid that you made. I must pin you.

Alina said...

gorgeous colour combination, Jackie!

Diane said...

Beautiful Spring color combo...LOVE them both!!

Jodene said...

I love these beautiful cards you have made, especially that striking colour combination!

Unknown said...

That is one of my all-time favorite color combos, and I love the patterned flowers!

Janelle said...

Your attention to the details adds So much to your cards. Very cute!

nautica97 said...

Very pretty card,love,love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Honey, you rock those plaid flowers!!!

Unknown said...

I love the new stamps and blueprints 12. I love your cards!

Kimberly S. said...

LOVE these color choices!

Nora Noll said...

What lovely, lovely cards!!