February 5, 2014

MFT February Release Countdown: 6!

Hi there and welcome back to the second day of the February Release Countdown from My Favorite Things! Make sure to head on over to the MFT Blog for all of today's details!

I've got a card to share with you that uses the new Pure Innocence Sailor Girl, Striped Background (quickly becoming a FAVE), Let's Get Nautical Die-namics, and Making Waves Die-namics. The sentiment was stamped on a Dimensional Banner. The colors are Berrylicious, Banana Split, Smooth White, and a little Grout Gray. I'm kind of diggin' these colors together :).

Here is the card:


Detail shot:


The finished inside:



Only Six More Days Until the February Release!


Below you will find links to all of the MFT products I used on my card.




Thank you for stopping by!

~Jackie

24 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love it

Diane said...

Love~love this..and LOVE the colors too and how clever with the "waves", too!!

Margaret R said...

So Cute! I just love your card. Great composition.

Debbie Nelson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....Thank you for sharing!

Laurie said...

Adorable!! (I actually wanted to say that in all caps, but thought it was too early for shouting!)

Laurie said...

Well, Debbie, capped her love, so I'm going to cap my comment, too: ADORABLE!

Gayatri said...

Fab card, Jackie! Love how the sailor girl is framed using porthole die. Colours are unique and beautiful. Love it.

jeannine said...

Adorable! Love the colors!

Tracey said...

I love it Jackie! This is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Adding card to folder called 'cards to copy'...check!

JoAnn said...

Love your card. The PI is so cute and the colors are perfect.

Alina said...

I love it, Jackie!!!!!

Shanna Shands said...

This is my favorite card so far!

K. Joy said...

Soo cute, I love how it looks like she is looking out a ship's window. Great color combo, too!

Donna Cala said...

So cute and so clever! Love the colors you chose too.

stampingbowd said...

so adorable!

Unknown said...

Very cute, like the "window" effect!

airbornewife said...

This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! I love it. blessings ~ Pam

Judith said...

Great layout and I do like the waves (-: !!!

Heather Rogers said...

She is darling, Jackie! Love how you changed the angels of the strips to give a totally different effect. :)

Nora Noll said...

Super cute!! I love how you used the stamp peeking out of that die!!

Tammy H said...

Adorable. Just adorable. You guys just keep adding to my wish list. I will never catch up. YIKES!

Janelle said...

You are so imaginative. Thanks for the inspiration. This is SO cute!

nautica97 said...

Love,love this card,and the waves are super cute!