February 8, 2014

You Are Not Forgotten {SSSC206}

Hi there! It's time for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Just as in week's past, Karen has another terrific sketch for us to play with this week. I hope you find time to play along!

I have a springy, clean and simple card to share today. I used a new set soon to be released from My Favorite Things called Forget Me Not, along with the coordinating Forget Me Not Die-namics. The backgrounds were stamped with the new Striped Background and Plaid Background Builder. The color I used are Orange Fizz, Banana Split, Sour Apple, and Smooth White.

Here is my card:




Here is this week's sketch:


Don't forget to check out the samples from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team:



12 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the colors and the fabulous design. This is so pretty.

Donna Cala said...

You are my plaid inspiration. I love your colors and patterns.

Carmen O. said...

What a pretty card. The colors and I always am a sucker for plaid. Beautifully done.

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors and design.

Lisa H. said...

love this. that orange was unexpected today and I looove it.

Anonymous said...

This is pretty Pedro!

Dana White said...

Gorgeous Jackie. Love the orange.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous Jacks! Love how you used the sketch. These colors are fantastic.

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous Jacks! Love the plaid with the striped background! The flowers are so pretty!

Jodi Collins said...

Just spectacular Jacks!! You are truly the background queen! I LOVE your color combo on this beauty!

Lori said...

So pretty, Jackie! Love the fun, fresh color scheme.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Jackie,

Your card is a classic beauty and a great take on the sketch.

Hope your next week is artistically fulfilling!

Blessings,
Barb