April 19, 2011

Gettin' Sketchy with MFT {MFTWSC16}


Hi there!  It's Wednesday and it's time for another MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge!  This week brings us another FABULOUS sketch!  I hope you can play along!

I used the new PI image, One Sweet Chick, and paired her with some fun Springtime papers from Echo Park.  She was colored with Copics and her dress was paper pieced.


I also used some Ranger Crackle Accents on the eggshell......


To see a complete list of designers participating in today's challenge and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Alli Miles said...

So cute Jackie!! Love the egg.

StampOwl said...

totally cute

Christina Fischer said...

This is adorable! The papers are so sweet and perfect, and I LOVE that egg! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I love the crackle on the egg! SWEET card!

Julie said...

Oh my, that PI girl is adorable!! Love your card, JP!

Luanne said...

Totally love your creation! How smart to use that crackle, it's perfect! Adorable!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Awww, Jackie, this is so cute! Of course, you can't go too far wrong with those adorable little PI girls! I love your coloring! :) The crackle on the egg is genius!

wendy said...

fabulous card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable, Love it

Nancy Thomas said...

So cute - love the paper choices and that cracked egg is brilliant.

Vickie Z said...

Adorable and the "cracked" egg...perfectly clever!!

Keva said...

Oh my gosh, that egg looks darling! I love that effect..so cute. Lovely patterned papers,too. Great card, Jackie!

Becky Carafa said...

So soft and sweet, and that egg is too cool!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is FABULOUS!!