April 25, 2011

Have a Cuppa Joe {TCPTues156}


Hi there!  It's time for this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge over at The Cat's Pajamas!  Jenny is our Hostess with the Mostess and has issued this week's inspiration challenge.  I love this week's inspiration photo!  Here it is:



Here is my card:


I totally ran with the coffee theme and the colors!  Have a Cuppa Joe!  I used the TCP set, A Cuppa, and stamped the JOE with the Nightie Alphabet onto a banner made with the Cut Ups Pennant Dies.  PJ was colored with Copics and the apron was paper pieced.  The papers are October Afternoon Modern Homemaker.  Some machine stitching and buttons finish the card.

You can find all of the details for this week's TCP Challenge on Alma's Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

ugh....you're killing me with these TCP stamps! I NEED that one too! haha! Super fun card!

Vickie Z said...

How adorable is this!!! Love the papers and PJ is perfect! Love the way you did the sentiment...perfect!!!

Jenny said...

Love that banner Jackie!! Great card:)

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Jackie!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is adorable, Jackie! Love the mix of patterns/colors, and the cute bear image and banner!

Heidi said...

so darned cute!

jj mom said...

Love those papers...you always do an amazing job of bringing everything together to make a masterpiece! Awesome everything!

Niki Estes said...

Jackie, this is absolutely adorable!!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh, I LOVE this! I think I need that stamp!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute girl!!

Unknown said...

This is SO cute, Jackie! Love the banner:)

Linda Beeson said...

Seriously cute, gotta love a bear with an apron on!