April 12, 2011

TCP Baby Blog Hop! {TCPTues154}


Hi there!  It's TCP Tuesday and the Cat Pack is celebrating with a Baby Hop for one of our own!  Tracy Falco delivered a beautiful baby boy, her first, the other day and we're so happy for her!  Congratulations to Tracy and her family on the birth of her beautiful baby boy!

If you arrived here from Jen's blog then you're in the right place.  If you've just happened along you can start the hop at the beginning at Alma's Blog!

Alma is our Hostess with the Mostess today and she challenged us to, of course, a baby card or project!!  Fun Fun!  I LOVE making baby cards!


I used the darling TCP set, And Baby Makes......  I just love these hippos!  I paired the hippos with some fun Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup papers.  I also used the Cut Ups Button and Grass Dies.  The hippos were paper pieced and cut out with Oval Nestabilities.  A rounded corner, some chocolate trim and what has become my signature Divine Twine finish the card!




Your next stop on this Baby Hop is to the fabulous, Julie's Blog!!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Jackie- you are just the bomb!! I love that paper, the cutup buttons, grass layers and your signature twine:)

Leigh OBrien said...

Cute, cute hippos, Jackie! Love this sweet card and the perfectly placed hearts down the vertical strip!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable Jackie!! I love the pieced hippos and the popped up grass!! Cute cute! :)

Karen Motz said...

Jacks, this is stinkin' CUTE!!! Love those paper pieced hippos!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is darling and masculine, at the same time! Well done, Jackie P!!! (You know I love me some Jackie P, right???? :) )