April 19, 2011

Taylored Expression Special Release


Taylored Expressions is bursting at the seams with so much sweet new rubber that we couldn't fit it all in the regular monthly release! We are excited to bring you a one-time mid-month release of 3 new stamp sets - Labels of Love, You're My Type - Upper and You're My Type - Lower. As if that weren't exciting enough, these new sets are designed to coordinate with Spellbinders dies! Everything we are showing you is available TODAY!!!

We also want to take this opportunity to express a huge thank you to Spellbinders who generously provided our team members with Grand Calibur die cutting machines.  Isn't that awesome?  I love using my Grand Calibur and can't wait to show you what I've made today using all of these new goodies!


My first card uses the new Labels of LoveLabels of Love was designed by Taylor for the *TE* Collection and coordinates with the new Ribbon Tag Trio Three by Spellbinders.  Labels of Love is a set of 31 images (7 frames, 6 flourishes, 18 sentiments) and work for just about any occasion.  Today I paired Labels of Love with a flower image from Hello Spring.  The sketch is this week's Mojo Monday sketch, Mojo187.  The papers are MME Stella and Rose Hattie.  I also used the Medium Scallop Border die on the bottom of the card.


Here are my dies getting ready to be cut using the Grand Calibur.  I LOVE that you can use several dies in one pass, such a time saver!


And here they are after cutting and then embossing.  So easy thanks to the Grand Calibur!



My second card uses the new You're My Type ~ Lower.  This is a fabulous little set made from deeply etched red rubber, trimmed and mounted on EZ Mount.  You're My Type ~ Lower has the letters A~Z (lower case) and the numbers 1~0.  They coordinate beautifully with the new Spellbinders Nested Pennant dies but could also be used alone on a card or scrapbook page. 

For my card, I paired You're My Type ~ Lower with the new set, Dream Big, to create a fun graduation card.  The papers are a mix of October Afternoon Schoolhouse and Fly a Kite.  The numbers were punched out with a small circle punch and popped up on a foam dimensional.  Some machine stitching and Baker's Twine finish the card!

And if all of these new stamps and dies weren't enough, Taylored Expressions has a special Offer to Celebrate the first ever TE Mid-Month Release:

Both the NEW Nested Pennants and the NEW Lacey Pennants are 30% off at the TE Store while supplies last! Regular price $19.99, sale price only $13.99!!
Don't forget to hop around to see what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has cooked up for today!


Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Oh my! LOVE that flower -it's so cute and simple and classy - gorgeous! The grad card is amazing too - you are a pro with those patterned papers and I just love the color scheme.

Unknown said...

I LOVE how simple and classic that flower card is-- so totally Jackie with the layering! The grad card is SO getting cased for the pile of them I need to make this year! Totally {heart| it and I love how you used the pennants for the year!

Danni said...

Love that first card, so pretty!! The second one rocks too!

Karen Motz said...

Gorgeous cards my friend!!! LOVE the year pennant on the second card...it's perfect for any year! You're so smart!!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are SO beautiful Jacks! LOVE the colors and the flower on the first, and the pennant on the second is AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Both gorgeous cards Jackie! Those MME papers are still melting my heart, every time I see you make another card with them ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Sankari W. said...

WOW Jacks! I love that layout on the grad card - I adore the pennants and the way you did the banner! LOVE the beautiful Merci card - what a great card - so cheery!!! Beautiful as ever my sweet friend!!!
big hugs,
Sankari :)

Regina Mangum said...

Jackie, your cards compliment one another so well! I love the stitching and the simple, sweet, flower is just perfect! XOXO

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Both of these are just adorable, Jackie!

Melissa Sauls said...

Both of your cards are sooo cute but I really adore that graduatuion card... Just love everything about it!

Gabby said...

Darling PTI card and I love the graduation card--would be neat as a patriotic card as well! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

You are making me need that die cutter....stop it.