April 24, 2011

This & That Happy Birthday!


Hi there and Happy Easter!  I hope you're all having a great day!  We just returned from our annual Easter Brunch and Easter Egg Hunt at my Hubby's Aunt's house!  It's always YUMMY and a lot of fun for the girls because they get to hang out with their cousins!  Oh, and did I mention YUMMY?  I'm stuffed! 

Anywho...I made this card last night/this morning and am couldn't get it photographed and blogged until we got home.  I used the new set from Taylored Expressions, Labels of Love paired with one of my fave ever sets from TE, Friendship BloomsLabels of Love was a first ever mid-month release from TE and was designed to coordinate with the Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Three.  It's a fantastic set chock full of sentiments for pretty much any occasion and some beautiful frames!  I used the new LilyBee Designs Picket Fence papers.  I LOVE the red and purple together from this pack.  The flower was stamped in Memento Sweet Plum ink and was cut out with the coordinating Friendship Blooms die.  The leaves were cut with the Leafy Branch die and the scallops were cut with the Large Scallop Border die, all from TE.  Some rounded corners with my BELOVED Corner Chomper and a little machine stitching finish the card!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card - I love the colour combo you went for here!
And that ribbon tag sentiment is really calling to me too. Yet another thing to go on my wish-list, hehe ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Gabby said...

The papers/colors are great! I like the large scallops. :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty, love the colors!!