April 26, 2011

Good Things Come....{MFTWSC17}


It's Wednesday and time for this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge!  I know I say this week after week, but we have another GREAT sketch this week!  I used a Flopsey set called Flopsey Fishing.  I HAD to get this set as my hubby, his Dad and both of his brother's all LOVE to fish.  Hubby got a kick out of this card.

Flopsey is colored with Copics, cut out and popped up on foam tape.  The button was made with the Die-namics Button Quartet Die.  All of the papers are from the October Afternoon Campfire line.  Some machine stitching and twill ribbon finish the card.


To see a complete list of designers participating in today's challenge and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Eva said...

Jackie, what an adorable card with Flopsey...so fun when our hubbies appreciate our stamps like we do!

Inge Groot said...

Oh my, your coloring rocks Jackie! Gorgeous card:-D

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how super duper cute, my friend!!!

Lisa H. said...

sweet, sweet, Flopsy!

Anonymous said...

OMG Pedro, this is fantastic! I love his hat!! The whole card is perfect!

Rachel G said...

Flopsey's so cute. I love the dots.

Michele Boyer said...

Oh-SO-cute!! And I love your die-cut button!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I LOVE this, lol!! That saying cracks me up, in all the wrong ways...hehe.

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE his little plaid hat!!! LOVE!!!

Barbara said...

Over the top adorable, Jackie! Lovin' me some Flopsey!

Allison said...

Adorable! Love the colours and dp!