April 21, 2011

TCP Tuesday on Thursday....



Hi there!  I'm here today with this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, {TCPTues155}.  Leigh is our Hostess with the Mostess this week and she challenged us to a sketch!  I've been reaching far for Mojo lately and that was the case with this sketch!  I loved it when I saw it, but just couldn't make it work!  This is the second card I made (don't ask what happened to the first because it isn't pretty!  LOL!) and I'm happy with how it turned out!

I used A Girl and Her Cake and paired her with some fun papers from LilyBee Designs called This & That.  I used the Cut Ups Easy Rosette Die for the rosette under the buuny.  A few sentiment flags and my fave Divine Twine in Brown Sugar with a button and the card was finished!


We'd love to have you play along in the TCP Tuesday challenges!  You can find all the details here!

I hope you all have a great day!  Thank you so much for stopping by....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Jackie! Adding the cute pearl bling to bunny's bow is adorable ;)
Hugs, Ruth S

Allison said...

This is too cute! I can't wait to get my hands on some Baker's twine - you always make it look so amazing!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh so darling, Jackie! Trademark JP perfection! :)

Heidi said...

Jackie another wonderful card, I love the paper and I need (want) to play in this challenge.

Christina Fischer said...

WAY cute!! Perfect details, as usual! :)

Becky Carafa said...

I love the bunny on the rosette! Cute cute papers.

Keva said...

This is lovely, Jackie! Those papers ARE cool and the sentiments are so neat. Really great card!

Unknown said...

Holy CUTE!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this....SO CUTE!!!