April 12, 2011

You're A Class Act {MFTWSC15}


Hi there!  It's Wednesday and time for another MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge!  We have another awesome sketch this week.  I used my new You Rule ala mode stamp.  LOVE this image, but then again, I love all of the ala modes!!

I paired her with some fun October Afternoon Schoolhouse papers.  The stars were made with the Die-namics Stacking Stars dies.  The stars were finished off with a button and some Divine Twine!


To see a complete list of designers participating in today's challenge and all of their amazing samples, just head on over to Kim's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love it

Crafty Math Chick said...

JACKIE!!! This TOTALLY ROCKS woman!! LOVE it (yeah, I'm a teacher, but still...). The colors, the papers, your coloring the layout... AWESOME!!!
~Meredith

StampOwl said...

awesome card jackie

Maureen said...

oh, I love this teacher stamp and just got mine last week!! can't wait to use it, although I may need to send it to you to colour!! :)

Inge Groot said...

Gorgeous card,the dp matches so absolutely perfect with this stamp. Love the way you've used the sketch!

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this is fantastic! Love the papers you paired up with her!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Jackie!!! this makes me happy. love it all!

Anonymous said...

How did you pull this off at 1130 last night... :)
Wicked my friend!

Sherrie said...

Oh she is darling Jackie! Love this....I am waiting for those papers to come to my house too!

Karen Motz said...

Totally fabulous Jacks!!! Love the stars with this image!!!

g said...

this is awesome Jackie! love the stars & fun papers with her!!

Michele Boyer said...

Great take on the sketch! And super fun!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Oh, I LOVE this one!!! LOVE IT!!