January 19, 2011

Diva Dare!



There's a new challenge over on the Verve blog called the Diva Dare.   On the Friday following each release, we'll post a theme we'll dare you with, and you'll have two weeks to complete the challenge. During those two weeks, the release team will post their creations and tell you how they answered the dare!

This month's theme is Baby Love.  I answered the dare by creating this card:


For all the details on my card and how you can play along, just head on over to the Verve blog!

Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps:  To The Moon (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream (PTI), Making Memories Je t'adore dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Dark Chocolate, Copic Markers
Accessories:  Square Nestabilities, Adhesive Gem Flourish (Zva Creative),  Twill Ribbon, Star Die (MFT), Button, Divine Twine, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

19 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Duuuuuude, girl! You are killing me with your ADORABLE baby creations lately! I could just keel over from too much cute! :)

Gabby said...

Oh, my! What an absolute adorable card! My friend just had a baby girl so this will serve as super inspiration! Love the paper, the button, the image, the bling! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable! Love the bling and pleated twill!

Janie Printz said...

Super adorable & what an inspiration with all that sweetness. Love the ribbon treatment too.
Hugs, Janie

Marisa said...

Absolutely precious, Jackie!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Jackie, this is so stinkin' SWEET!

Sheryl said...

This is gorgeous - your stiching is so fabulous!

Maureen said...

Loving this all over again, Jackie...that frame and those papers are making me smile big time! My Echo Park Be Mine just arrived yesterday...LOVE IT!!

Dawn Easton said...

Sooooooo cute girl!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Jackie this made me smile the minute I opend up your blog! That teddy bear hanging out of the window is just cuteness all wrapped up!

Allison said...

This is adorable! Love the colours and rhinestones!

Marisa said...

He is just as cute as the first time I saw him :) Just wanting to thank you for the b-day wishes (((hugs)) and being a part of my special day!

Kerri said...

Oh my word, this is so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love it, girl!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, Jackie, you're seriously ROCKING these baby stamps! Love the papers and that pink bling, and how you have the bear in the window. How cute is that!!

Anonymous said...

PEDRO!!! This is fantastic, I love everything about it! Those new Verve stamps are so cute!

Dawn B. said...

THIS is so precious.. I LOVE love love all the embellishments you chose.. They pull together so nicely.. Great job Jackie.

Amy Sheffer said...

How adorable, Jackie! Love the sweet pinks! Great job with Amber's sketch!!

Marsha said...

What a darling card. I just love how the little bear is leaning out of the window. Very pretty pinks and bling.

Sherman said...

Fantastic baby creation! So cute and adorable! Great job.
Sherman Unkefer