January 8, 2011

Snips and Snails {VLVJan2011}


Last night Verve celebrated it's newest release with a wonderfully fun party over on SCS.  I think I'm suffering from a Verve hangover this morning!  The parties are so fun with lots of peeks from the Diva's.  This card is one I shared last night using To the Moon.  I paired this set with Charmaine's sketch from the newest Viva La Verve Sketch challenge.  This sketch is awesome and is going into my favorite sketch archive to be used again in the future!

I stamped three of the adorable animals from To the Moon, colored, cut them out and then layered them with foam tape over the new Classy Label Die.  A button with some baker's twine and machine stitching finish the outside.


Yes, I even finished the inside!  I need to do that more often!



All of the newest stamps and dies are available for purchase over in the Verve store.  There is even a wonderful January Stamp Collection bundle available at a fantastic price!!  Happy Shopping!

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: To the Moon (Verve)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, White (PTI), My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue dp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dark Chocolate, Copics
Accessories:
Classy Label Die (Verve), Twine, Button, Circle Nestabilities, Sewing machine, Foam Tape


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pedro! This is freakin' adorable! These new Verve sets are so cute!

dolcreations said...

This is super duper cute! I just love how you did this card! ADORABLE!

ChristineCreations said...

Ack! How cute! I love that you put all three animals together hanging over the oval....adorable Jackie!

Marisa said...

You had some amazing cards, last night, Jackie! This one is darling. My fingers are still recovering - that thread was flying and what a fun group of people and conversations this time round! Now to see what my budget can afford! Darn budget LOL!

Amy Sheffer said...

Soooooo freakin' adorable, Jackie! I LOVE what you've done here!!!

Allison said...

This is so adorable! I love how they are peeking over the sentiment!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just the CUTEST!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG could this BE any cuter, Jacks?!?! LOVE IT!

Rose said...

I swear this card made me buy the set!!! It was a wonderful blog hop and release party, of course I couldn't chose so I had to buy it all, you guys have that effect on us! Your card is absolutely adorable!

Dana said...

I cannot begin to say how stinkin' adorable this card is Jackie. WOW.

Michele Boyer said...

Oh GOSH, this is cute!! You are VERY bad for my budget!

Sheryl said...

Wow, this is the most gorgeous card - AMAZING!!

Danielle L. said...

Ohhhh... I love how you did all the critters popped up around the sentiment.