January 28, 2011

Happy New Baby {VLVFeb2011}


Hi there and TGIF!!  I am SO HAPPY the weekend is here!  It's been a crazy week and I'm lookin' forward to a little downtime!!

With a new month (on the horizon) and a new Friday already here, it's time for the first Viva la Verve sketch for February!  Amber is our hostess this week and has come up with a FABULOUS sketch!

I pulled out a few of my new favorite things:  Plain Jane, Emery the elephant, another new Verve set, To the Moon, new patterned papers from Sassafras called Indie Girl and of course my very favorite Divine Twine paired with a button! 

You'll find all of the details for Viva la Verve here.  Won't you come play?


Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps:  Emery Plain Jane, To The Moon (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Kraft, Vintage Cream, Sassafras Indie Girl dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories:  Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilties, Divine Twine (TCP), Button, Felt, Heart Trio Die (TCP), Adhesive Gems, Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

12 comments:

Marisa said...

I am so mad at myself for not adding Emery to my last order! He is so cute! Don't know what I was thinking. You have brought him to full delight once again :) Love your use of the baker's twine and how you used the DP with the lacey nesties. Wonderful as always!

Jen Shults said...

Wow Jackie! This is just beautiful. I love the gorgeous muted colors and this sketch is just amazing! I really love that. That twine is gorgeous! I need to order some of that!!

Vickie Z said...

Jackie this is wonderful!!! Love all the wrapped divine twine with button and heart! Emery is adorable. Love the flag under him and to the left with sentiment on the right!!

Laurie said...

Oh my this is so cute! I love how you added the twine and the little felt heart! Emery is soooo cute too!! Love this!

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOOOOOH....this is SO presh Jacks!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this baby card and your use of that fabulous sketch! I went to order twine online in a variety of colors and everyone is sold out! Bummer! Guess I'll just admire your twine - lol!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO CUTE!! Love it!!

Michele Boyer said...

So VERY cute! I just love how you wrap your twine!

Gerri K said...

Jackie, this baby card is the cutest ever. The felt heart with the gem is the Perfect touch... And the elephant is so stinkin' cute.

Dawn Easton said...

Jackie, this is so sweet! Love how you ran the ribbon tab under the elehpant and all that twine! Awesome!

Dana White said...

Jackie this is so cute - I love it!!

Becky Carafa said...

How cute! I totally need Emery!!!!! Love the sentiment strip behind him.

Yes, the baby is sleeping GOOD! Finally a morning and afternoon nap, plus Adam is now hooked on pbs kids on the computer, so I'm stamping lots!