January 13, 2011

Yes.....More Verve Tags!!!


Happy Friday!!  I'm back with another project I made for the Verve release last week......MORE TAGS!! 

For these tags I used the new ADORABLE baby set, To The Moon.  Each adorable creature you see on my tags is included in the set!  I used my fave Sweet Scallop Tag and combined it with some wonderful Creative Imagination papers.


Here are the baby girl tags up close and personal......



And the sweet baby boy tags....



And since we're talking new Verve, I can't let you leave without first letting you know that the January Stamp Collection is on sale at 15% off through January 31st!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend!


Stamps: To the Moon (Verve Stamps)
Paper: White (tag base-PTI), Enchanted Evening (PTI), Creative Imaginations DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Accessories:
Sweet Scallop Tag Die (Verve Stamps), Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Button (PTI), Divine Twine (TCP), Sewing Machine, Foam Tape

18 comments:

Gabby said...

Absolutely the cutest tags! :)

Allison said...

These are just so stinkin' cute! I want them!

Natty said...

So adorable! I love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous!!! Those are stinkin' adorable, Jackie!

Leigh OBrien said...

These are just adorable, Jackie...you always amaze me!

Kay D said...

Oh Jackie, I don't think you could have created anything more precious! I love absolutely everything about the super sweet adorable tags. I'm sitting here trying to justify a reason to have some just like them (no babies here- maybe I could make them for future grandbabies?) Ha Ha
Seriously, these are just beautiful!

scrappingnana said...

These are just adorable. Love them all. TFS

Jodi Collins said...

Yep...you sold me. This set, and of course, the tag die, must be mine! These are OUT of this world Jacks!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwwww, these are adorable....some of the CUTEST tags I've seen!! AWESOME job, Jackie!

Dana White said...

Jackie these are so sweet - what a fantastic set and your samples are amazing

Monique said...

These are so adorable..Love all the cuddly animals :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

These are all just darling Jackie!! So very sweet!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are just TOO cute!!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my GOSH, these are cute!! TOTALLY adorable!

Karen Motz said...

THESE are STINKIN' CUTE!!!!!!!!! oh my word GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

LOVE!!!!!!!! just LOVE.

Becky Carafa said...

Oh. My. Goodness. These are just the cutest things ever!

Luana said...

SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!