January 27, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday BOND!!!!

Hi there!  A bunch of Wendy Bond's friends have gotten together for a birthday blog hop!  If you've arrived here from Lisa's blog then you're in the right spot.  If you've just happened along, then head on over to Karen's blog to start from the beginning!


Wendy, or BOND as I like to call her, is one of the funniest people I know!  She has a WICKED sense of humor and her dirty emails always have me in stitches!!  There was NO WAY I was going to miss today's blog hop!

I used my neglected Birthday Flopsey from MFT and paired him with Tickled Pink dp from My Mind's Eye.  The cake was paper pieced with one of the patterns from the same dp.  I used the "out of the box" technique to cut out Flopsey.   Each layer has a rounded corner done with the Corner Chomper and was finished with some machine stitching.  Some Divine Twine and a button finish the card.


I even finished the inside!!

Bond.....I hope you have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!  Happy Happy Birthday, my friend!!!  MWAH!!!!

Your next stop on this birthday hop is to sweet Joanne Basile's Blog

Thank you for stopping by!

21 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oooooo! this is sooo super cute. Wendy will LOVE it!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE!! You do the coolest things with twine!!!

Regan said...

so CUUUTE love it!

Anonymous said...

PEDRO! You and twine, my god!! I got a bunch last night for a present from Dana so I am not going to hoard my other stuff now! This card is wicked, I LOVE IT! I so want to put something dirty here but....children could be reading this! Thanks for joining in, means the world to me! LOVE YA!!

MarkerGeek said...

ADORABLE! :)

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girl! I love this card! Really cool the way you did the sentiment!! Hugs,

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done. Great use of the twine and the sentiment treatment is fabulous.

Dana White said...

Jackie this is so freakin cute!! LOVE all the twine; I need to start using my instead of hoarding it since I have LOTS thanks to you!!

Melody said...

Darling Jackie! Love the twine and button.

Barbara said...

Absolutely precious, Jackie!!

Unknown said...

I love how creatively others are using the twine. Cute card
perderg@q.com

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE the papers/colors/twine, but I REALLY love that sentiment!! It always makes me laugh. :)

Kathy Martin said...

Love! Great stitched sentiment!

paula tracy williamson said...

ohhhh, I love everything about this card, and mostly that layout is fab! WOW!!

Stephenie said...

Great colors and what a CUTE Flopsey Bunny..plenty of cake for everyone! Love the
finish on the inside of the card.

Charlene Austin said...

LOL---your description of Wendy made me laugh. It's spot on! Great card with seriously fantastic details!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Jackie!! Love it!!

Allison said...

Great card! Love the colours and the twine treatment!

Jodi Collins said...

Hehe! Is this not the best sentiment...ever? AWESOME card Jacks!!

Amy Kolling said...

I love that twine wrapping! That is so cool! What a nice thing for you to do....a birthday blog hop!

Gabby said...

Absolute darling card! I like the ayout and your choice of colors, papers nd the twine/button looks great! :)